does anyone else think the band choosing to play yesterday's is another sign Rons leaving?

Guest Gunns

Guest Gunns

does anyone else think the band choosing to play yesterday's is another sign Rons leaving?

Seems a fitting tribute to Ron if he does decide to walk after this tour

Guest Gunns

Out of all the times they could have played it, they decide to do it now,

I bet it was bumbles request too

Someone said that they played Yesterdays before Patience the night before and Ron said to someone in the crowd "almost". So I believe that it was his request, yes.

Guest Gunns

Someone said that they played Yesterdays before Patience the night before and Ron said to someone in the crowd "almost". So I believe that it was his request, yes.

Like how estranged was his doing too, I hope it's not true but it's looking more and more likely that' he's leaving

We all know BBF is the driving force behind progression yet it seems Axl is losing another guy who could've taken his vision higher.. BBF is also very active with the fans and really could've been a wingman, not Ashba's cornball mesh of clichés and lies.

• Like 1

Are you serious? bloody hell!!! When Axl says "this song is for our departing guitarist... Double... talkin'... jive mother fucker" then we can take it as a sign. Why do we have to read into everything little thing. I expect Yesterdays was played because the knew they couldn't do a 2nd residency with the same old songs and the guys and possibly Axl wanted to add some new stuff in. There's no solid info to suggest Ron is leaving, he might just leave but he might just stay, lets not get carried away. Yesterdays had nothing to do with ron other than he probably pushed for a good while to get it on the gnr set-list.

He's not leaving.

Sure, he's the driving force behind many of the songs that get played, Don't Cry, Yesterdays, who knows what else, only because he's one of the few who will ask Axl, and supposedly Axl has a great respect for Ron.

Or maybe Axl hanging out with Duff sparked a lot of old memories and he felt like doing this old tune from the Illusoin days?

That seems like a more logical conclusion IMO although I can't say I wouldn't be suprised if Ron did leave