Rik Mayall Dead!!!

Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

This is not happening to me, i did not just outlive Rik, fuck. Was watching The Young Ones only last night. Nah, this is fuckin' wrong.

I don't buy it, this is a fuckin' wind up, every article just says 'his manager says', died of what, he's my old mans age...

Natural link would be to have a death related to the Quad Bike accident. You don't come that close to death without lasting damage, and maybe something was hidden.

I think they just mentioned that to say something... it was 16 years ago, could it really have had a sudden impact now?

I still reckon it's a wind up, have you read the cunts autobiography, bless him? This would be just like him.

You are in the denial stage of grief. Shortly you will be angry followed by bargining, then you will be depressed. Finally acceptance. According to the 5 stages of grief.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Bargaining, hows that work then? 'Oh God, please make Rik come back, oh go on, I'll give you a lend of me Beano Annual, oh pleeeeeease' :lol:

• Like 1

Bargaining, hows that work then? 'Oh God, please make Rik come back, oh go on, I'll give you a lend of me Beano Annual, oh pleeeeeease' :lol:

Yeah im not too sure about that one. Maybe its like reflecting your own life to his. "Im going to eat healthy and exercise 20 times a day so i live to a hundred" Edited by Axl_morris

Guest Len B'stard

Bottom Live 1, am i right? :D

Indeed ;)

"Rick with a silent P" :rofl-lol:

Young Ones, the University Challenge one!

'Annnnnnd it's Len for a photo-finish, final lap of the Nerd Olympics!'