Favourite/Favorite soft drinks.

Snake-Pit

I agree with Georgy that there is nothing like Coke poured over ice from a glass bottle. But if it can't be glass, I prefer can over plastic bottle.

Still, Pepsi grew on me. I used to hate its taste but now I am more fond of it than I am of Coca-Cola.

I would love to have Dr. Pepper in a glass bottle. Coke owns the brand but for some reason, Pepsi helps distribute it.

btw, I appreciate that you used both spellings of 'favorite'. I might not've known what you were going for if you'd used only one. :)

Didn't you read his thread? He has a mastery of all dialects of the English language. Like, anyone speaking English, he understands them. Dass fuckn crazy.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

I can just imagine Snakes doing his lollopping gay walk up to a bunch of Jamaicans in Thornton Heath with a shit Les Paul copy strapped on like 'yes bredda, wah gwan and ting? ire, ire, seen, bless rudie, bless' and them turning around and going 'IS THERE SOMEBODY WHO LOOKS AFTER YOU?' :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

btw, I appreciate that you used both spellings of 'favorite'. I might not've known what you were going for if you'd used only one. :)

Didn't you read his thread? He has a mastery of all dialects of the English language. Like, anyone speaking English, he understands them. Dass fuckn crazy.

If it's all sixes sevens governor then pon know I chat about?

Guest Len B'stard

That's sixes and sevens you grubby little oik. And the Jamaican bit didn't make any sense :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Don't you reckon it might've been a good idea to learn how to play first? :lol:

j/k, i've never heard you play really, i'm sure you're fantastic :)

Coke and Pepsi, the mexican versions of both taste much better than any other I've tried.

Dr. Pepper

Pepsi Trowback

I heard they use real sugar cane. But I also heard it is a myth.

Last year or a couple of years ago, the mexican government created a tax to all products that had certain amount of sugar cane, and soft drinks were included, so at least up to that date they were made with sugar cane.

I hadn't drink one of them in years but a few weeks ago i decided to buy one and they still taste great, so i guess they're still using it.

Coke and Pepsi, the mexican versions of both taste much better than any other I've tried.

Dr. Pepper

Pepsi Trowback

Last year or a couple of years ago, the mexican government created a tax to all products that had certain amount of sugar cane, and soft drinks were included, so at least up to that date they were made with sugar cane.

I hadn't drink one of them in years but a few weeks ago i decided to buy one and they still taste great, so i guess they're still using it.

Dr. Pepper

Pepsi Trowback

Can I order them online?