Appetite For Democracy on AXS TV NOW!!!

Since a fair number of you punk asses have opinions that always seem to show up at the expense of people who put a lot of time and effort into what those hard working, well-intentioned people do for yes the fans; there's a message for you at the 9 minute mark on the linked photo. And where it says "the press" just substitute "All the sorry ass mother fuckers who can't appreciate what they see, if they even open their eyes, and have to crawl into their blah blah blah rhetoric on anything this band puts out" Yep you know who you pea-brained numbskulls are.

Oh, and for the record: vocally, instrumentally and legally this is as Guns N' Roses as it gets.

Axl?

Most insecure musician I've ever seen.

that could be Beta or Fernando who typed that up, not that it makes a difference lol

On that last part: Exactly.

Doesn't matter to me if it's Axl or whoever it is for that matter. It's someone representing GN'R shitting on people because of their opinions.

I merely skimmed the comments, but outside of a few memes I didn't see anyone shitting on Axl just for the sake of shitting on Axl. I saw people sharing their honest opinons about whether or not this "real GN'R" and their thoughts on the show in general.

It's a shame that the "official" reply from anyone representing the band was to immediately lash out and attempt to insult people.

• Like 3

Guest Gunns

Guns N' RosesAXS TV Concerts

7 hrs · San Diego, CA ·

Since a fair number of you punk asses have opinions that always seem to show up at the expense of people who put a lot of time and effort into what those hard working, well-intentioned people do for yes the fans; there's a message for you at the 9 minute mark on the linked photo. And where it says "the press" just substitute "All the sorry ass mother fuckers who can't appreciate what they see, if they even open their eyes, and have to crawl into their blah blah blah rhetoric on anything this band puts out" Yep you know who you pea-brained numbskulls are.

Oh, and for the record: vocally, instrumentally and legally this is as Guns N' Roses as it gets.

Axl?

that could be Beta or Fernando who typed that up, not that it makes a difference lol

Doesn't matter to me if it's Axl or whoever it is for that matter. It's someone representing GN'R shitting on people because of their opinions.

I merely skimmed the comments, but outside of a few memes I didn't see anyone shitting on Axl just for the sake of shitting on Axl. I saw people sharing their honest opinons about whether or not this "real GN'R" and their thoughts on the show in general.

It's a shame that the "official" reply from anyone representing the band was to immediately lash out and attempt to insult people.

Maybe it's the same person who wrote the tweet about not watching the bluray because they didn't want to relive it for whatever reason

Which makes sense as to why Axl didn't do any rerecorded vocals for the DVD, it's not something one would do if they didn't want to relive it.

The pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together,

Axl can't take honest feedback from his fans, the fact is those you could be mine vocals are particularly bad and we are saying this as fans as we are being honest. Chinese and jungle are great. We aren't haters or whatever insult he wants to throw at us so really if he can't take honesty then maybe he should stick to here today gone to jarmo

• Like 1

Axl?

Was this on FB? Can't see that comment - was it from the official GNR page?

7 hrs · San Diego, CA ·

Axl?

Maybe it's the same person who wrote the tweet about not watching the bluray because they didn't want to relive it for whatever reason

Which makes sense as to why Axl didn't do any rerecorded vocals for the DVD, it's not something one would do if they didn't want to relive it.

Axl can't take honest feedback from his fans, the fact is those you could be mine vocals are particularly bad and we are saying this as fans as we are being honest. Chinese and jungle are great. We aren't haters or whatever insult he wants to throw at us so really if he can't take honesty then maybe he should stick to here today gone to jarmo

It's quite a bummer for me to see that sort of behavior from the GN'R camp, Axl included.

I was talking to someone the other day about how it's fairly apparent that many people run around trying to say as many nice things about Axl on the internet in hopes that they'll become his pal. As I was saying to my friend; I would respect Axl a TON less if he only wanted to be my friend because I say nice things about him. Were Axl Rose and I ever to be in the same room and he asked my opinions on certain things, I would be upfront and tell him what I think. Not with the expressed intent on being cross, but with the intent of keeping my integrity with respect to my opinions. If they dude can't take the good with the bad from a fan, then he's doing everything he's doing for the wrong reasons IMO.

• Like 3

"Pee-Brained" human beings are the ones incapable of thinking about the world in a critical way. If someone looks at this show, and comes away with nothing but a glowing review, they would fall into the "pee-brain" category. Axl is 50 pounds overweight, can't breath, can't run and it causes him to barely be able to sing like he use to. Ashba butchered TIL and screws up almost every solo he attempts. Even Bumble, which I respect as a human being, couldn't handle the dolphin noises in Estranged. Saying "this is as Guns N Roses as it gets" is about as fraudulent as it gets because Guns N Roses is a hard rock band and these players simply don't have the chops for that genre.

I love Axl, and I love GNR and that's WHY I'm critical. I want to see him and the band at their best and brown nosing it isn't going to achieve that. If people stopped going to shows, shit would change...fast.

Edited by combos

Yep. They also posted this:

Just watching the comments on this post on AXS TV Concerts Looks like anyone with a half a brain and the interest to watch the show gets it. Thank you. and if you missed and/or want the full version - check out this site @http://bitly.com/FanTracks for Digital Downloads you can watch on your mobile device.
Anyone with a half a brain? What kind of advertising is that? What a bunch of morons really.

Guest Gunns

7 hrs · San Diego, CA ·

Axl?

It's quite a bummer for me to see that sort of behavior from the GN'R camp, Axl included.

I was talking to someone the other day about how it's fairly apparent that many people run around trying to say as many nice things about Axl on the internet in hopes that they'll become his pal. As I was saying to my friend; I would respect Axl a TON less if he only wanted to be my friend because I say nice things about him. Were Axl Rose and I ever to be in the same room and he asked my opinions on certain things, I would be upfront and tell him what I think. Not with the expressed intent on being cross, but with the intent of keeping my integrity with respect to my opinions. If they dude can't take the good with the bad from a fan, then he's doing everything he's

doing for the wrong reasons IMO.

The problem is Axl doesn't have enough people around him who are honest with him and aren't afraid of pissing him off by telling the truth. Bach mentioned this once back in 06. And really someone should have spoken to him and encouraged him to rerecord some of the vocals for the DVD, but of course no one wants to piss off the guy that is known for being temperamental and they don't want to lose their position or pay cheque.

Axl would be wise to listen more to fans who will always be honest in what they want and like, and not those who have their own interests at stake.

Just watching the comments on this post on AXS TV Concerts Looks like anyone with a half a brain and the interest to watch the show gets it. Thank you. and if you missed and/or want the full version - check out this site @http://bitly.com/FanTracks for Digital Downloads you can watch on your mobile device.
Anyone with a half a brain? What kind of advertising is that? What a bunch of morons really.

I'd say Axl is working with about half a brain.

Guest Gunns

Guns N' Roses shared AXS TV Concerts's photo.

10 hours ago

Anyone with half a brain knows the smartest thing would have been to release a 2006/2009/2010 show even if it wasn't in gimmicky 3D , fuck just use the stage screen footage and the audio line feed from it. Those performances really showcase GnR post 2000s, and that's as Gnr as it will ever get unless things change (ashba/axl improves)

See that's being honest and a fair critique how the fuck can anyone say anything different and be construed as a hater or having a pea brain.

Way to treat your most loyal supporters Axl

Edited by Gunns

Axl?

This whole bash fest thing is only there because a 50-year old Axl didn't sing the first part of YCBM with drive - which means nothing technically-wise as he's not out of tune, unlike several of the old performances. Not that I agree with their comments, but this is truly insane and makes no sense at all, yes.

"Pee-Brained" human beings are the ones incapable of thinking about the world in a critical way. If someone looks at this show, and comes away with nothing but a glowing review, they would fall into the "pee-brain" category. Axl is 50 pounds overweight, can't breath, can't run and it causes him to barely be able to sing like he use to. Ashba butchered TIL and screws up almost every solo he attempts. Even Bumble, which I respect as a human being, couldn't handle the dolphin noises in Estranged. Saying "this is as Guns N Roses as it gets" is about as fraudulent as it gets because Guns N Roses is a hard rock band and these players simply don't have the chops for that genre.

I love Axl, and I love GNR and that's WHY I'm critical. I want to see him and the band at their best and brown nosing it isn't going to achieve that. If people stopped going to shows, shit would change...fast.

This one was just as bad and why post a link to a better show from a 1987 gig that was brilliant when you're trying to promote Appetite for Democracy 3D

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

i didnt see what comments were made to inspire them to release that utter horseshit....

but its pathetic

what business/company/band/management team continually goes after the few bad seeds of the consumer base?

its mind boggling ... I was so excited to buy this, since I was there at the show, and i enjoyed it immensely ... but they are so obnoxious... that I wont buy it now... just catch the clips on the internet....

the people from Rockfuel should be livid.... because of that stupid message from their "team" I wont be buying it

It really is dissapointing that the official FB put out that comments - They have to be able to accept critisism, nobody is exempt from it! I've said before, I wish they focussed more of the real fans who do support them (I don't mean blindly following them either) rather than focus on the casual fans/keyboard warriers on FB/Twitter etc.

Edited by robin2002
  • Like 1

and not to mention.... the idiots who take the time out of their day to post stupid shit on facebook....

by going after them you are letting them win !!!!

smh.....

Exactly - that's exactly what they want! They want a reason to hate/slate on anyone (and obviously in this case GNR/Axl) - by replying it just fuels them on more - like I said, would be great if they took the time to come on the forums more, yeah there will be some negativity, but it's from genuine fans who may are frustrated as certain things, not just hating for the sake of it on social media.

It really is dissapointing that the official FB put out that comments - They have to be able to accept critisism, nobody is exempt from it! I've said before, I wish they focussed more of the real fans who do support them (I don't mind blindly follow them either) rather than focus on the casual fans/keyboard warriers on FB/Twitter etc.

The problem is that they can't seem to tell the difference between hate and constructive criticism or criticism from people who love GNR and it's legacy. There's such a divide between the two but they can't or don't want to accept that reality.

Edited by combos