Appetite For Democracy on AXS TV NOW!!!

I just saw the AXS broadcast - I haven't read this thread past the first page or so but I noticed that the audio was out of sync for the whole show - I didn't know if it was a watermark type of thing or just something wrong with the broadcast but the audio itself sounded pretty good. It is reminiscent of Zeppelin's The Song Remains The Same video where the video and audio don't entirely line up correctly

Axl sounds pretty decent actually, not 2010 level awesome but still awesome nonetheless

Edited by WhazUp

Axl's voice is amazing on the last part of patience...then finishes a little weak but before that it was incredible imo

Yeah. Great to be able to hear that power pro shot.. If only they would release the soundboard recording of the '14 Vegas shows... Dat rasp.

The AXS GNR concert was longer than the movie I saw at the theatre.

I guess the blue ray dvd will be all of the concert too.

Since I was at one of the Vegas shows, it was so good to see GNR live again. Honestly, this band is amazing live. Axl has chosen such great musicians and seeing them live should make many more people realize this. You can tell the vibe onstage is great and everyone did a great job!

Love Axl dancing with the dancers during Paradise city! That was priceless.

Yep. They also posted this:

Just watching the comments on this post on AXS TV Concerts Looks like anyone with a half a brain and the interest to watch the show gets it. Thank you. and if you missed and/or want the full version - check out this site @http://bitly.com/FanTracks for Digital Downloads you can watch on your mobile device.
Anyone with a half a brain? What kind of advertising is that? What a bunch of morons really.

Also was also photoshopped on this photo lol..look at that perfect skin

They're replaying this on AXS right now. Patience is on and I just have to LOL at Ron literally and openly laughing at DJ after the solo.

Was it better than the " clapping Stinson" .gif ? :D