Do you think Slash and Axl are doing the same thing?

Wasted is totally right ...

Those guys were in the same ship ... problem is, one of them decided to abandon the ship in the middle of the trip ... that's why, sometimes, he is treated like a rat.

The problem is, your hero Axl Rose has delivered ONE album in the past 20 years which is automatically makes him a loser in this match

Who was talking about a match?

Slash never tried to "kill" GNR.

Yeah, right ... he just left GN'R in peace and let Axl do his own thing. He never tried to stop him to do his thing, using lawsuits and press badmouthing. What an angel. :)

All he did was leaving the sinking ship.

And what do you call to the first ones who leaves a sinking ship?

Usually, the captain is the last one to leave the ship ... or he just sinks with it ...

Those little creatures who loves cheese are usually the first ones to leave :)

Slash isn't the reason why Axl refuses to release new music. That's just Axls fault and noone else's

I never said that ... .so maybe you're talking to someone else :)

I don't know what happened back than, neither do you. But from what I've read so far I've got the impression that Slash let Axl to be the captain like he always wanted to be. So what's wrong with leaving the ship?

Didn't you say GNR is half dead because of Slash leaving? Well I tell you it's not the case. GNR is half dead because of Axl, because he refuses to release music.

like I said wasted I have no issue with your theories but you tend to post stuff about Slash which is not true to make your point and is easily verified with a little effort........the stuff I post to challege what you say takes literally 10 seconds to find with a google search so you could easily verify what you claim......

I think you are a good poster and am not picking on your posts mate but just about every one of your posts that mentions Slash has some wrong or twisted info which puts him in a negative light and all I am doing is correcting your misinformation........strange you don't do this with Axl? it really is not that hard to post accurate info about what happened in the past as there are plenty of interviews online.....

I think I do it with Axl too, you just aren't attuned to it. Like this threads idea puts forward that Axl really is promoting himself rather than GNR via changing line ups it appears he's GNR. If he releases another GNR disc with Dj and Ron as GNR then its another cycle proving he is GNR. even if we in principle never believe. That is hard to prove. In both cases. But if actions speak louder words, then we see a different picture. Enough time has elapsed for us to patterns beyond the quotes. The way it panned may not be an accident.

I think it's more that there is more negative Axl stuff. But I see parts that don't fit and question if it is all one way traffic.

I've read most stuff online but I read between the lines sometimes. We do it with Axl. Although there's no proof or any legal stuff to prove he forced them out. We kind assume he did. But there's nothing to prove that he did something illegal.

We kind of assume Slash is on the up and up. But he may think differently. He has much better PR skills. He may have harboured a lot more hatred for Axl than comes across. Axl is famous asshole anyone this is on solid ground. The media image is hard to shake. That plays into everything.

Just as Axl could have thought fuck these guys I need Robin Finck. How can I get out of this? It's possible.

Edited by wasted