Ask staff

UK SUBS

Yeah mags you've only been here 2 years. Settle down.

What you are posting is not funny? Why did you need to post it?

If you want to buddy up with Mag, why not take it to PM? That is a good reason to take it to PM because it is off topic and not relevant to this thread

• Like 2

Someone tried what you suggested Mysteron.

It's called HereTodayGoneToHell.com

And much like the band. It's fucking dead.

This is all my point is about. If I ask a question, do I need to read half a dozen posts of this, then an answer?

It reminds me of those annoying help lines where you have to go through a maze of nonsense to get to the person you are wanting to speak to

I have a brilliant idea. PM an admin. FFS.

Why have an ask admin thread if people cannot use it? And why are you responding to me when you are not an admin?

And why say FFS? You have been here next to no time. What gives you the right to speak to me that way, in a thread that has not required your input in any way?

Every thread requires my input. And every thread benefits from my presence. mymagismeforum.com

• Like 2

:lol:

I didn't know Mysteron was funny!

I was not trying to be funny, but because what has come before is humour that is unfunny, my serious comes across as funny. It is a classic pickup with Monty Python and other comedy troupes.

This is off topic. Please take it to PMs as you are not admins

Someone tried what you suggested Mysteron.

It's called HereTodayGoneToHell.com

And much like the band. It's fucking dead.

This is all my point is about. If I ask a question, do I need to read half a dozen posts of this, then an answer?

It reminds me of those annoying help lines where you have to go through a maze of nonsense to get to the person you are wanting to speak to

I have a brilliant idea. PM an admin. FFS.

Why have an ask admin thread if people cannot use it? And why are you responding to me when you are not an admin?

And why say FFS? You have been here next to no time. What gives you the right to speak to me that way, in a thread that has not required your input in any way?

Every thread requires my input. And every thread benefits from my presence. mymagismeforum.com

No it doesn't.

There is no value to your posts, and I do not find you funny. So if I ask a question, there is no need for you to post, unless it is informative and interesting.

I'm going to keep on posting. You keep complaining. I'll let pretty much every other person on the forum let me know how valuable my posts are, not some cranky septuagenarian. If you donated like people are trying to force you to you'd see that my name lights up the favorite poster thread. So until that changes....

BTW, everyone else, how obvious is it that this guy is bitching just to bitch? :lol:

• Like 1

:lol:

I didn't know Mysteron was funny!

I was not trying to be funny, but because what has come before is humour that is unfunny, my serious comes across as funny. It is a classic pickup with Monty Python and other comedy troupes.

This is off topic. Please take it to PMs as you are not admins

I'm going to keep on posting. You keep complaining. I'll let pretty much every other person on the forum let me know how valuable my posts are, not some cranky septuagenarian. If you donated like people are trying to force you to you'd see that my name lights up the favorite poster thread. So until that changes....

BTW, everyone else, how obvious is it that this guy is bitching just to bitch? :lol:

Your fancy words and your money give you no value to anyone.

I, and a few others, have single handedly carried Guns through the 90s into the latter part of the last decade. We have helped the band, the fans, the forums, charities, all sorts of things, and I am not going to let the likes of you put me down for doing what I do and saying what I say.

It kills me what goes on now. The problem is, you new guys have no respect for anything. You think you can come here, make up stories etc..

I just find it sad

• Like 3

I was the most hated for a period of time when real Attitude was around but they pussed out and took that away from me forcing me to puss out to remain on the forum. Now I can't even make anybody that donate's list. Fuck my life. Some of these cheap-ass Slash fans need to donate and maybe we can change that in pussy Attitude.
  • Like 2

I, and a few others, have single handedly carried Guns through the 90s into the latter part of the last decade.

:rofl-lol:

This is what I'm talking about! Now the real crazy is starting to flow. Tell me more! :lol:

I was the most hated for a period of time when real Attitude was around but they pussed out and took that away from me forcing me to puss out to remain on the forum. Now I can't even make anybody that donate's list. Fuck my life. Some of these cheap-ass Slash fans need to donate and maybe we can change that in pussy Attitude.

You're one of my favorites. You know that. Or I can say I hate you if you'd prefer that. :lol:

• Like 1

Back in the day, you, cano, me and iftheworld would have topped everyone's list.
  • Like 1

Back in the day, you, cano, me and iftheworld would have topped everyone's list.
Add popcorn and MSL and you would have everybody's full list.
  • Like 1

I, and a few others, have single handedly carried Guns through the 90s into the latter part of the last decade.

:rofl-lol:

This is what I'm talking about! Now the real crazy is starting to flow. Tell me more! :lol:

He's kind of right actually.

Hey, thank you

I get really upset with people on here speaking to me the way they do, which is why I overact sometimes. I don't think people realise how much time and effort I put into this band years ago.

• Like 2

Add popcorn and MSL and you would have everybody's full list.
We had a good run. :thumbsup:
  • Like 1

Alright, alright, we've all had a good time the last few pages but let's move on. The purpose of this thread is to ask questions pertaining to the forum. It's not meant to bitch out other posters and regurgitate questions that have either been answered or been instructed to PM. I'll leave the thread as is but let's clear the air after this.