Ask staff

UK SUBS

lol proboards

I am sure Russ could spin out a free option in the blink of an eyelid. I know there are others here too that could do the same.

Let the forum be about the band, not about anything else?

Its only about other things if you make it so. This forum has been here about the band since 2002, and will continue to be. No need to change it.

You should never have to pay to post on a fan forum

It is wrong, and the people who pay make it worse

Who has to pay to post on a fan forum? No one here. I've donated willingly because I visit the place a lot and I've wanted to help out.

I would never donate willingly to post on any forum anywhere on the internet. People donating privately is fine, in secret, away from the ménage. But to pay to get privileges and a different colour publicly on a forum is, attention seeking at the very least, something this forum is possibly praying upon.

And Russ, what happened to you, man? You have lost your soul, you should have never left your other forum. I find it quite sad. You'll obviously say otherwise, but hey ho.

lolwut?

As many others have said; no one is paying to post here. If you have issues with the way the site is managed, please PM an Admin or Mod. This thread is for issues users need help with when using the site.

Other members should be entitled to opinions, I see nothing wrong with that, as long as they aren't bashing. This thread is public, after all.

I hear ya

But a pure ask admin thread, without the chaos, would be a cool thing. A stripped down thread where only you guys answer. Maybe create a new thread.

The non admins here can be intimidating and annoying when you are just trying to ask a question, or offer an opinion.

Someone tried what you suggested Mysteron.

It's called HereTodayGoneToHell.com

And much like the band. It's fucking dead.

This is all my point is about. If I ask a question, do I need to read half a dozen posts of this, then an answer?

It reminds me of those annoying help lines where you have to go through a maze of nonsense to get to the person you are wanting to speak to

This is all my point is about. If I ask a question, do I need to read half a dozen posts of this, then an answer?

It reminds me of those annoying help lines where you have to go through a maze of nonsense to get to the person you are wanting to speak to

I have a brilliant idea. PM an admin. FFS.

Edited by magisme

If people have queries in this thread, please can any responses from non mods be deleted?

I think that would be a good thing.

No

If it is an ask staff thread, then only staff should answer.

If you feel you need for some special one on one time with staff without all the chaos of us regular folk, you could always send a Private Message to them I'm sure.

Edit: ugh, of course mags got in before me.

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

If people have queries in this thread, please can any responses from non mods be deleted?

I think that would be a good thing.

No

If it is an ask staff thread, then only staff should answer.

If you feel you need for some special one on one time with staff without all the chaos of us regular folk, you could always send a Private Message to them I'm sure.

Edit: ugh, of course mags got in before me.

I always get it in first. :kiss:

• Like 1

I have a brilliant idea. PM an admin. FFS.

Why have an ask admin thread if people cannot use it? And why are you responding to me when you are not an admin?

And why say FFS? You have been here next to no time. What gives you the right to speak to me that way, in a thread that has not required your input in any way?

Yes, it's amazing what money can buy. :P

Too true haha