Nine year old girl accidentally kills gun instructor with an Uzi

Georgy Zhukov

Even full grown adults should start with .22's before trying out 9mm or .223's.

Most people know guns through the media and video games. And you rarely see problem of safety and recoil being addressed.

i think i was 12 or 13 before i shot a .22 rifle and the same with a handgun. i definitely agree with you about the video games and guns. i often find it hilarious watching youtube videos of people trying to one hand a .50 desert eagle.

• Like 1

It gives me the creeps to see a girl like the one on the previous page with a gun. Really. I once saw a photo report of children getting guns for Christmas. That kind of thing shocks us here. Maybe it's even more shocking that many find that the most normal thing in the world. It's very disturbing to me and I hope it's something that will never catch on here.

But they tried, didn't they?

LOL, so these contrived situations were perpetrated by a government that, in the end, can't meet the original purpose?

I didn't say that. I can see them doing that, but I didn't say they did.

Yeah, but you're implying that the government did all of what you suggest, but in the end, failed to achieve what the entire purpose of the coverup. That makes no sense.

How does the government achieve in duping the majority of Americans on the matter of 21 dead children and not have the competency to pass gun regulations?