Did Axl Ever Commented About Slash's Book or Myles Kennedy?

Idk go back and read the Axl chats. I swear he answered 99% of the questions we still ask to this day.

Exactly. People should read that stuff more often. We wouldn't have half the useless topics we do.
Except that many of us consider 99% of what comes out of Axl's mouth complete horseshit.

Yes, Axl read Slash's book, or at least the parts that mentioned Axl.. Axl thought the book was out ta get him. Axl thinks everyone is out ta get him except Beta and Del James. That's all you really need to know.

Yes, despite Slash and Canter both saying that Axl is incredibly honest and Canter admitting that Slash lies to make himself look cool, a lot of people here have chosen to disregard everything Axl has said and preach Slash's words as gospel. How did that work out?

You know damn well I think they're all full of shit in their own ways.Besides, Axl's whole "honest" thing is presented with the caveat that he's honest about what he, often deludedly, thinks is the truth, regardless of what the actual truth is.

You could say that about virtually anyone.

Well... he's in no position to do so to be honest.

Actually, he's in the position to comment on anyone he wants. He's in the music industry.

Any bad comments towards Axl would destroy his image of the "2010's perfect rock singer".

That's just my opinion, but badmouthing Axl would be a very dumb move from him.

Why would you automatically assume that whatever comments he makes on Axl would be negative? He's not Axl, he's not bitter and full of anger.

Myles has said how hard is for him to fill "those" shoes regarding the GN'R songs and how respectful he is to the legacy of the band. And yes, this isn't rocket science, by "those" he means Axl. Nothing wrong with that.

I mean, he's also famous for singing Axl's song on a regular basis as well as "filling" for him during the RnR HOF fiasco. (by fiasco, I meant that it was not GnR)

HOF performance was the best Gn'R performance since Argentina, 1993.

Edited by Nosaj Thing
  • Like 3

Well... he's in no position to do so to be honest.

Actually, he's in the position to comment on anyone he wants. He's in the music industry.

Any bad comments towards Axl would destroy his image of the "2010's perfect rock singer".

That's just my opinion, but badmouthing Axl would be a very dumb move from him.

Why would you automatically assume that whatever comments he makes on Axl would be negative? He's not Axl, he's not bitter and full of anger.

Myles has said how hard is for him to fill "those" shoes regarding the GN'R songs and how respectful he is to the legacy of the band. And yes, this isn't rocket science, by "those" he means Axl. Nothing wrong with that.

I mean, he's also famous for singing Axl's song on a regular basis as well as "filling" for him during the RnR HOF fiasco. (by fiasco, I meant that it was not GnR)

HOF performance was the best Gn'R performance since Argentina, 1993.

Only Axl fans are so defensive that they automatically believe that if Myles comments on Axl, it will be a negative, or a jab, passive-agressiveness blood-boiling comment...

Great post, Nosaj.

Edited by ProstituteComa
  • Like 1

Idk go back and read the Axl chats. I swear he answered 99% of the questions we still ask to this day.

Exactly. People should read that stuff more often. We wouldn't have half the useless topics we do.

The search function is also quite useful in avoiding these type of threads as well.

Locking this seeing as it's yet another Axl Vs Slash thread that could have been answered with very little research.