Robin VS. Slash

pockets

Robin vs. Slash  

147 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

robin is making a solo cd right now like slash world on fire solo cd

Source? I'd be curious to hear him actually make something again.

dr. doom - ok - like my rpbin avatar pic? - it's brand new hot pic - well - robin is losing the votes - but I just saw robin's 2006 rock n rio solos again on youtube and I come to conclusion slash CAN'T do BETTER

1.) That "brand new hot pic" is almost a decade old. It's over. He ain't coming back, and any work he did will just get re-recorded by DJ if those songs ever see the light of day (which they almost certainly won't).

2.) I saw those same solos and came to the conclusion that Slash CAN do better. And it's a scientific fact that I'm right and you're wrong.

my avatar robin pic is the robin pic ultimate guitar use in it's latest interview with robin finck - so it's new - cutting edge - and rock hott

and robin should return to gnr in 2015 - dj did a solid job covering slash this year - but it is time for another run for robin in gnr - the timing is right - especially with dizzy saying new Chinese music soon - and new Chinese music means robin finck, buckethead, brain, tommy, and Richard guns n fuckin roses a ton better than original gnr fuck yeah fuck yeah

and if you really saw robin's 2006 rock n rio solo spots like I did then you would say robin is on the rise and slash is on the decline with diminishing guitar skills

• Like 1

i'm not kidding you. soon, robin fans on mygnr forum will unite and beat slash fans in this poll

The guy is clearly a nut!!

Listen, you are missing the important person here. Robin was a good musician just like BH was a good musician. Now, Slash was an incredible musician. They were all good musicians. But what have all these guys got in common? They all hit a brickwall with lazy bollocks, i.e. Axl.

i'm not kidding you. soon, robin fans on mygnr forum will unite and beat slash fans in this poll

Listen, you are missing the important person here. Robin was a good musician just like BH was a good musician. Now, Slash was an incredible musician. They were all good musicians. But what have all these guys got in common? They all hit a brickwall with lazy bollocks, i.e. Axl.

Seems to me that every one of those people's best work (not even close to opinion, just plain fact) is the work they did with lazy bollocks so you might want to reconsider that statement just a tiny bit. Just a suggestion though, you're clearly free to mislead people as you see fit.

Seems to me that every one of those people's best work (not even close to opinion, just plain fact) is the work they did with lazy bollocks so you might want to reconsider that statement just a tiny bit. Just a suggestion though, you're clearly free to mislead people as you see fit.

Seems you are incorrect. If you put your hand into a box of Buckethead albums and picked five at random, at least four of them will be vastLY superior to Chinese Democracy, and there are bigger NIN fans than me who I am sure will do a sterling job at defending NIN. Robin only wrote one fuckin song on CD christ's sake - granted, one of the better ones. Slash, yes his best work was then but I see Izzy as more important than the lazy ginger fella.

Seems you are incorrect. If you put your hand into a box of Buckethead albums and picked five at random, at least four of them will be vastLY superior to Chinese Democracy, and there are bigger NIN fans than me who I am sure will do a sterling job at defending NIN. Robin only wrote one fuckin song on CD christ's sake - granted, one of the better ones. Slash, yes his best work was then but I see Izzy as more important than the lazy ginger fella.

Buckethead has absolutely nothing that comes even close to his TWAT solo in all the shit I've heard. Granted, I haven't heard it all, but I've heard a lot; and 1 song on CD is 1 more song than Finck has written anywhere else until his solo album comes out, which I guarantee will suck.

and robin should return to gnr in 2015 - dj did a solid job covering slash this year - but it is time for another run for robin in gnr - the timing is right - especially with dizzy saying new Chinese music soon - and new Chinese music means robin finck, buckethead, brain, tommy, and Richard guns n fuckin roses a ton better than original gnr fuck yeah fuck yeah

Hopefully happen, this is a best GNR 4ever

2006 could be the perfect year for GNR if Chinese were released, Axl best voice and best formation (if Buck had continued),