At What Point Do You Give Up On This Band?

Well if you guys are giving up then good, just means that many more multiple copies I can

buy of CDII, CD: Remix, and the CD Sessions Box Set.

Not really.

First of all, none of the things that you desire to buy exist at this moment. Secondly, nobody has confirmed you those things will exist one day. Finally, you can still buy Chinese Democracy, the Axl Rose 2008 record for 99 cents at your local Dollar Tree Store. When and if they get to release the imaginary things you just mentioned, you will have 300 years to get them. Nobody is going to take those off your hands.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

Well if you guys are giving up then good, just means that many more multiple copies I can

Not really.

First of all, none of the things that you desire to buy exist at this moment. Secondly, nobody has confirmed you those things will exist one day. Finally, you can still buy Chinese Democracy, the Axl Rose 2008 record for 99 cents at your local Dollar Tree Store. When and if they get to release the imaginary things you just mentioned, you will have 300 years to get them. Nobody is going to take those off your hands.

CD ll is real. Everybody knows that.

Not really.

CD ll is real. Everybody knows that.

Awesome song! :headbang:

• Like 1

Dude, you know that I agree with you when it comes to GN'R failure in the last couple of years ... mostly because of Axl's fault/voice/decisions/whatever.

But, it's funny to see you accusing other people about stuff you keep doing over and over again ... you are the one who keep showing actively your loyalty for Slash and hatred for Axl ... if you see more carefully, other people are just living their lives, loving whatever they want to love ... you are the one who keep showing that sickly need to do what you keep doing over and over again.

Move on dude ... almost everybody knows that Slash is one of the best guitar players ever ... like, almost everybody isn't satisfied with the current status of GN'R/Axl/whatever ... you don't need to bother with the small minority of people who doesn't think that way.

To be honest, I know you are a cool guy, I just feel a little sad for you when you act like if you were a stingy guy bothering so much about a minority of people, just to laugh on them ... does it really worth it?

I'm not loyal to Slash. The only Slash album I've heard in its entirety is WoF. I'm not a big hard rock fan. The thing is, this is a GNR forum and I don't feel like being negative all the time, so you'll see me praising Slash for doing what he does, he's great in what he does. What else do I do over and over again that I accuse other people of doing? Hatred for Axl? Hate is a strong word. I mock him all the time but I still love the young and talented Axl Rose, it's impossible for me to hate the guy who sang so many songs I love.

Move on? Not only I've accepted GNR will never reunite but also that Axl will never release music again. I've moved on a long time ago. I'm here to have fun.

If I bother the minority, too bad. The minority bothers me too :)

Laughing at fans of any artist is worth it.

It's the same when you talk about the supposed hatred that other people have for Slash.
Whatever man ... I didn't mean to hurt you with my post, 'cause I really like you but, again, it's sad to see that you only keep coming here to make fun of other users, "Axl's fans" and Axl himself ... that behavior only shows some bitter feelings from you, which is kind of stingy ...

If your only goal is to have some fun, there's a lot of shit to do on the net, comic videos on the youtube, lots of stuff that could entertain you without hurting other people's feelings ... but, unfortunately this is what you choose to do ... :shrugs:

Dude, you know that I agree with you when it comes to GN'R failure in the last couple of years ... mostly because of Axl's fault/voice/decisions/whatever.

But, it's funny to see you accusing other people about stuff you keep doing over and over again ... you are the one who keep showing actively your loyalty for Slash and hatred for Axl ... if you see more carefully, other people are just living their lives, loving whatever they want to love ... you are the one who keep showing that sickly need to do what you keep doing over and over again.

Move on dude ... almost everybody knows that Slash is one of the best guitar players ever ... like, almost everybody isn't satisfied with the current status of GN'R/Axl/whatever ... you don't need to bother with the small minority of people who doesn't think that way.

To be honest, I know you are a cool guy, I just feel a little sad for you when you act like if you were a stingy guy bothering so much about a minority of people, just to laugh on them ... does it really worth it?

I'm not loyal to Slash. The only Slash album I've heard in its entirety is WoF. I'm not a big hard rock fan. The thing is, this is a GNR forum and I don't feel like being negative all the time, so you'll see me praising Slash for doing what he does, he's great in what he does. What else do I do over and over again that I accuse other people of doing? Hatred for Axl? Hate is a strong word. I mock him all the time but I still love the young and talented Axl Rose, it's impossible for me to hate the guy who sang so many songs I love.

Move on? Not only I've accepted GNR will never reunite but also that Axl will never release music again. I've moved on a long time ago. I'm here to have fun.

If I bother the minority, too bad. The minority bothers me too :)

Laughing at fans of any artist is worth it.

It's the same when you talk about the supposed hatred that other people have for Slash.
Whatever man ... I didn't mean to hurt you with my post, 'cause I really like you but, again, it's sad to see that you only keep coming here to make fun of other users, "Axl's fans" and Axl himself ... that behavior only shows some bitter feelings from you, which is kind of stingy ...

If your only goal is to have some fun, there's a lot of shit to do on the net, comic videos on the youtube, lots of stuff that could entertain you without hurting other people's feelings ... but, unfortunately this is what you choose to do ... :shrugs:

I know. It's like he's trying to somehow amuse himself with the internet. Think we better shape up or else we'll lose every trace of dignity as a cyber society of sorts that dedicate it's time to talk about shit and stuff.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

I saw Axl fans saying they hope Scott Weiland gets throat cancer for singing Patience. Axl fans hate. I have fun.

It's true. ProstituteComa just wants to have fun. Please pm him if you're single (or not) and he'll seriously look into it.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2

I saw Axl fans saying they hope Scott Weiland gets throat cancer for singing Patience. Axl fans hate. I have fun.

You should read comments on GN'R social media to see the purest form of hatred that Slash fans possess. It's impressive by any standard.

One example?

Unfortunately, I never read FB or Twitter comments.

You should read comments on GN'R social media to see the purest form of hatred that Slash fans possess. It's impressive by any standard.

One example?Unfortunately, I never read FB or Twitter comments.

Wait until they post something new, the best ones get deleted. Their Happy Birthday post for DJ was amusing to say the least. I'd suggest you follow if only for the entertainment factor.

i'm not giving on guns n roses - does this mean I get a warning 2

I don't even understand why I get warning 1 - i'm a guns n roses fan - and i'm being bullied - yet I get a warning 1

maybe warning 2 will be a blessing - cause I have terminal cancer - so maybe I should give up - it don't really matter anyway i'm going to heaven soon anyways

maybe warning 2 will be a blessing - cause I have terminal cancer - so maybe I should give up - it don't really matter anyway i'm going to heaven soon anyways

Psssst. There is no heaven.

It's pathetic and disgusting to turn terminal cancer into your trololol, you POS

I gave up after 2008. When Chinese finally came out, and it wasn't that great, and then on top of it Axl just disappeared. That was when I gave up. He seemed DOA in 2002, then miraculously came back in 2006 stronger than ever. That could have been something, and he finally gave people reason again to hope that this band would rise, but he squandered it all away. I think that was his second and last chance (first was MTV 2002) at a comeback. When Chinese came out a year or two later as a whimper and not a bang, it solidified this band wasn't going anywhere anymore. Everything since has mostly been pretty laughable and just sad.

To those that haven't given up: I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I guess I just can't fathom what you're hanging on for. There most likely won't be a reunion, there most likely won't be an album. And even if their were, the wait he's put fans through doesn't make it worth it. He's practically asked people to give up in the last 10 years. Like many, the only reason I come here is for LOLs.