Rocker Slash reveals superstar Nicki Minaj would be the first person murdered in his 'movie'

Huge fan

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/rocker-slash-reveals-superstar-nicki-4588347

Slash doesn’t appear to think much of hip hopper and hostess Nicki Minaj.

In fact the keen film-maker would like to bump her off... but only in a movie.

He said: “If I was casting Nicki Minaj... she’d be the first girl murdered.”

The guitarist, who arrived in Glasgow on Friday alongside Alicia Keys, claims he never pre-plans any collaborations, also told a select few at a rehearsal for the World Stage MTV breakout event that his unique look was never planned.

He laughed: “I never gave it much thought”.

Slash was the epitome of cool as he rehearsed for his gig with Biffy Clyro ahead of the MTV EMA event at Glasgow’s 02 Academy.

The former Guns n Roses legend wore a black cap, track suit bottoms and a vest top emblazoned with the words ‘same shit, different day’ as he played with Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators.

The legendary axeman was on the form of his life as the ripped through the practice session, showing fans were in for a real treat.

Myles Kennedy also said that he has memories of “insane Glasgow crowds” during his set.

He added: “Some off my best memories are at after shows when I meet fans and at the bus. Fans are so gracious, bringing lots of gifts and good memorie. Passion is a thing I totally get off on and Scottish folks inspire me. My step dad has a fair amount of Scottish in him”.

Slash will be performing with her at the next VMA show.

It's the only way he can get an audience to watch him. Also, don't you think it's weird how Slash fans hate her just because their idol wants to kill her in a horror movie? It's creepy that if Slash had said something nice about her she would be their new favorite singer. I appreciate that she gives her fans treats even if I'm not a fan.

Edited by Damn_Smooth
  • Like 1

It's the only way he can get an audience to watch him. Also, don't you think it's weird how Slash fans hate her just because their idol wants to kill her in a horror movie? It's creepy that if Slash had said something nice about her she would be their new favorite singer. I appreciate that she gives her fans treats even if I'm not a fan.

You know, that is kind of creepy, especially since that doesn't necessarily indicate he dislikes her. I honestly have no idea who this woman is, but she's apparently a big thing now, so for all we know this could just be his way of paying homage to that story telling movie technique where the big name dies early in the film, kinda like in Scream.

• Like 1

Can you name one person who you are describing?

MB you liked this post, can you point out anybody who actually fits the description that DS has thrown out?

Nobody that posted before you in this topic falls into your description.

So that means your opinion is based on comments in another topic about Nikki - can you point those out to us?

Or is this just another post for you to cupcake Slash and his fans?

Edited by Groghan

MB you liked this post, can you point out anybody who actually fits the description that DS has thrown out?

So that means your opinion is based on comments in another topic about Nikki - can you point those out to us?

"She is awful. I don't get why she is so popular.

Her songs are childish and have the worst lyrics imaginable. She can't sing at all, her voice is extremely annoying. And she looks and acts like a clown."

According to a few sources Groghan previously listened to and bought Nicki Minaj's album off iTunes prior to Slash wanting to kill her...unless you can prove to us that this is in fact not true Groghan, we must believe that you fall into the categories listed above by DS.

• Like 1

Ask and ye shall recieve:

She is awful. I don't get why she is so popular.

Her songs are childish and have the worst lyrics imaginable. She can't sing at all, her voice is extremely annoying. And she looks and acts like a clown.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

In fairness Axl fans acted the exact same way recently when some modern metal band mocked Axl's diva like behaviour live on stage.

• Like 2

In fairness Axl fans acted the exact same way recently when some modern metal band mocked Axl's diva like behaviour live on stage.

Also in the interest of fairness, Axl's fans are rightfully mocked every time that they do it.

Most of the time by the exact same poster doing it in this thread.

• Like 2

Her songs are childish and have the worst lyrics imaginable. She can't sing at all, her voice is extremely annoying. And she looks and acts like a clown.

Except I'm not a big fan of Slash's music. Hated Velvet Revolver. And only like 3-4 songs from his other albums. Though I do really like Anastasia. And I've stated several other times in here that I can't stand Minaj's music.

So your point/example/comparison is 100% false.

So strike one.

Can you and MB provide any other examples? Surely for you to make that post, and for her to keep liking your comments, there must be numerous other examples. I shall eagerly await both your responses.

Her songs are childish and have the worst lyrics imaginable. She can't sing at all, her voice is extremely annoying. And she looks and acts like a clown."

According to a few sources Groghan previously listened to and bought Nicki Minaj's album off iTunes prior to Slash wanting to kill her...unless you can prove to us that this is in fact not true Groghan, we must believe that you fall into the categories listed above by DS.

Except I've never liked Minaj or understood her popularity.

And I rarely like anything Slash has released.

So lumping me into this category is quite odd.

• Like 1

Except I'm not a big fan of Slash's music. Hated Velvet Revolver. And only like 3-4 songs from his other albums. Though I do really like Anastasia. And I've stated several other times in here that I can't stand Minaj's music.

So strike one.

Can you and MB provide any other examples? Surely for you to make that post, and for her to keep liking your comments, there must be numerous other examples. I shall eagerly await both your responses.

For all of the weird creepy Slash defending you do around here, you're not fooling anybody.

When have you ever heard anybody here say "I liked (fill in the blank) until they insulted Axl? Ever?

Wow, talk about overgeneralizing your target audience DS.

You really think that there were a ton of Slash fans who were also fans of Nicki Minaj? Pretty sure he's preaching to the choir on this one. Moreover, how many Slash fans do you think are now fans of Fergie because he happened to include her on one of his albums? I'm going to guess practically zero.

• Like 2

I also liked dieseldaisy's one. I just saw it as a joke. Don't be so annoyed :shrugs:

And I liked this one, cause he was agreeing with DieselDaisy

, Axl's fans are rightfully mocked every time that they do it.

Most of the time by the exact same poster doing it in this thread.

Edited by MB.
  • Like 1

So strike one.

For all of the weird creepy Slash defending you do around here, you're not fooling anybody.

When have you ever heard anybody here say "I liked (fill in the blank) until they insulted Axl? Ever?

Can you give examples of "weird creepy" Slash defending? I appreciate the fact that Slash releases albums for his fans to enjoy every couple of years, that he stays in contact and keeps his fans updated on what he is doing musically, and that he likes to play with a variety of different musicians. I wish Axl - my favorite singer of all time - would follow the same career path. In terms of the music that Slash actually releases - 99% of it is not my cup of tea. Love Anastasia. Can't stand the majority of the rest. Thought Velvet Revolver was boring and dreadful. So yea - sorry, you are 100% absolutely wrong.

This is an internet rock n roll forum full of people I'll never meet in real life. Why would I try and "fool" anybody about which musicians I like or dislike? That would be extremely weird. I'll gladly tell you which musicians I love, like, hate, or simply dislike. I come here to chat with other GnR fans. Not to cupcake or hate on anybody, or to try and piss people off by constantly posting negative crap about either artist.

Not sure what the Axl thing is all about. This topic is about Slash and Nikki Minaj.

Wow, talk about overgeneralizing your target audience DS.

You really think that there were a ton of Slash fans who were also fans of Nicki Minaj? Pretty sure he's preaching to the choir on this one. Moreover, how many Slash fans do you think are now fans of Fergie because he happened to include her on one of his albums? I'm going to guess practically zero.

Over-generalizing the king of over generalization? You'll have to excuse me if I'm not sorry. I will apologize to all 0 of the other Slash fans that posted before I made my over-generalization if it makes you feel better though.

So strike one.

Can you give examples of "weird creepy" Slash defending? I appreciate the fact that Slash releases albums for his fans to enjoy every couple of years, that he stays in contact and keeps his fans updated on what he is doing musically, and that he likes to play with a variety of different musicians. I wish Axl - my favorite singer of all time - would follow the same career path. In terms of the music that Slash actually releases - 99% of it is not my cup of tea. Love Anastasia. Can't stand the majority of the rest. Thought Velvet Revolver was boring and dreadful. So yea - sorry, you are 100% absolutely wrong.

This is an internet rock n roll forum full of people I'll never meet in real life. Why would I try and "fool" anybody about which musicians I like or dislike? That would be extremely weird. I'll gladly tell you which musicians I love, like, hate, or simply dislike. I come here to chat with other GnR fans. Not to cupcake or hate on anybody, or to try and piss people off by constantly posting negative crap about either artist.

Not sure what the Axl thing is all about. This topic is about Slash and Nikki Minaj.

Tldr.

Cool.

So you aren't here to chat, but instead just to cupcake people. That's exactly what a forum needs to stay positive and strong.

Got it. I should have known better before attempting to have a normal conversation with you.

Carry on.

Perfect length. You should stick with this. Didn't come close to boring me to sleep this time, congrats! BTW, only cupcakes call people cupcakes since you obviously didn't get the memo.