GNR London 2012 On VH1 Classic

lol, watched about 30 seconds of this. band sounds professionally good. axl sounds like shit.

Exactly. This cover band is TIGHT. Also, the dads who play GNR covers at any suburban restaurant are TIGHT, too.

But these cover musicians have TATOOS!!!!11!!!

• Like 1

Of couse, if I like Slash I must hate Axl. His voice being terrible and his new band being unable to release 3 minutes of music together have nothing to do with it.

Yeah, Axl being out of breath, dying on stage, forgetting lyrics, EN PREH FAWDA THUN DAH! and sounding like utter shit has nothing to do with it. It's just nonexistent. :lol:

• Like 3

Of couse, if I like Slash I must hate Axl. His voice being terrible and his new band being unable to release 3 minutes of music together have nothing to do with it.

Fair enough. I'm just gonna go lick the cats butt.

Better than watching the London 2012 show.

Lets face facts son. Slash parted company with Axl because he wanted to hog all the limelight, starting with his 90 year solos on the Illusion tours.

Lets face facts son. Slash parted company with Axl because he wanted to hog all the limelight, starting with his 90 year solos on the Illusion tours.

Ok.

Yeah, that was ridiculous. Thankfully, Axl now has Ron masturbate at a million strokes per second, play the James Bond theme, and play the Pink Panther, followed by DJ playing whatever emo girl tranny childish untalented dog shit he can play, followed by Tom Fortrus or whatever that Stusson guy is playing an ACDC song. Oh wow! We get to here Sutson and Ptimsan and Dizzy Reed play RIFF RAFF!!!!!

• Like 2

Yeah, that was ridiculous. Thankfully, Axl now has Ron masturbate at a million strokes per second, play the James Bond theme, and play the Pink Panther, followed by DJ playing whatever emo girl tranny childish untalented dog shit he can play, followed by Tom Fortrus or whatever that Stusson guy is playing an ACDC song. Oh wow! We get to here Sutson and Ptimsan and Dizzy Reed play RIFF RAFF!!!!!

Everytime i hear Myles singing, it sounds like alley cats having sex.

What does Myles have to do with this thread? I thought it was about a GNR concert featuring Axl sounding like shit (way worse than Myles) and his band playing what they are paid to play. :shrugs:

What does Myles have to do with this thread? I thought it was about a GNR concert featuring Axl sounding like shit (way worse than Myles) and his band playing what they are paid to play. :shrugs:

You win.

Hi volcano

it's been too long since we don't read your shitposts...

Let's face these facts

Axl is ugly since 2009

His voice is shit since 2011

He released one record in two decades

If Slash playing with Lady Gaga he'll be still a winner

At least, he can still playing his guitar :shrugs:

Slash was always a money whore, but he is good at what he does (playing an instrument and releasing music)

agreed but he is still better than Axl now

it will forever baffle me why they release something with Axl sounding like this, but the '06 footage stays locked in the vault.

Because he had TB now, a completely dilettant team. They maybe good for him as a family but managing a release...

all i can say is: lol

In the past most of the managers forced him for a reunion plus Axl is a "perfectionist" (aka a lazy sod)

it will forever baffle me why they release something with Axl sounding like this, but the '06 footage stays locked in the vault.

Because he had TB now, a completely dilettant team. They maybe good for him as a family but managing a release...

In the past most of the managers forced him for a reunion plus Axl is a "perfectionist" (aka a lazy sod)

Ehhhhh, I don't know how much I buy "TB doesn't know what they're doing!" as an answer to these things. Even the worst manager in the world would release a DVD that features the band kicking ass over one where they're struggling. It could also be that a chunk of the band (Brain, Robin and maybe Bumble) are gone.

Ehhhhh, I don't know how much I buy "TB doesn't know what they're doing!" as an answer to these things. Even the worst manager in the world would release a DVD that features the band kicking ass over one where they're struggling. It could also be that a chunk of the band (Brain, Robin and maybe Bumble) are gone.

Either that or they don't want to put Axl and the bands changes in the spotlight, '06 Axl being absolutely incredible and recently Axl being either rubbish or fairly good (the last shows of Vegas). Especially since the '12 release is somewhat in the spotlight at the moment.