GNR London 2012 On VH1 Classic

Recorded this to watch it later have seen most of it but just going to rewatch for the hell of it. Watched Chinese and jungle earlier he sounds pretty fukin solid at the beginning (if the earlier comments are true about the editing then ig that's why) especially for after 2010 standards.

The huge thing I took from watching this after not seeing it for awhile is how bad Axl looks from 2010 to 2012 and then from 2012 to 2014 especially. It's insane. I think 2012 to 2014 is horribly negative in terms of appearance. He's already wearing hat and jacket but he doesn't look massively bloated (lol) yet in 2012. He still looks like an old dude in average shape. Shirts seem to still fit normally not massively over sized with belly and he's moving around a bit the jackets look good fitting and not to short for his gut. 2012 to 2014 were not good to Axl at all for whatever reasons, poor guy.

Recorded this to watch it later have seen most of it but just going to rewatch for the hell of it. Watched Chinese and jungle earlier he sounds pretty fukin solid at the beginning (if the earlier comments are true about the editing then ig that's why) especially for after 2010 standards.

The huge thing I took from watching this after not seeing it for awhile is how bad Axl looks from 2010 to 2012 and then from 2012 to 2014 especially. It's insane. I think 2012 to 2014 is horribly negative in terms of appearance. He's already wearing hat and jacket but he doesn't look massively bloated (lol) yet in 2012. He still looks like an old dude in average shape. Shirts seem to still fit normally not massively over sized with belly and he's moving around a bit the jackets look good fitting and not to short for his gut. 2012 to 2014 were not good to Axl at all for whatever reasons, poor guy.

Want to see something more shocking? Watch Philly 2012 then watch a late 2012 show. Axl had lost a load of weight around the Philly show and looked great.. then there was a big weight gain by the end of 2012. Edited by MrSoftie

I'm sorry for the title. While I originally forced myself to sit thru this show when it came out I stopped watching durring the raspy parts in sorry where he sang clean. Those vocals are way too high. Jungle was decent. I tried flipping back to it but could not get into it. Gnr needs shorter sets. I'm wondering if it was this bad live in NYC 2012 or if I was just in the moment.