WTTJ used in trailer to a new Spongebob movie.

This integrity thing was started by Axl fans when they wanted to justify Axl's lack of work and make not releasing music a noble thing to do. While Slash was doing what artists are supposed to do: record, release and promote their music.

I couldn't care less about GNR members integrity, they were a huge rock band playing on Mtv not some obscure artsy band. Axl was a big pop icon. He decided to vanish from Earth because he's crazy and acts like a pop diva. Not because he was thinking about his band's integrity.

You know a guy with integrity? Duff. Dude studied, built a family, has no hard feelings towards anybody and simply enjoys making and playing music.

Exactly this and forthermore, I used to be one of those people leading the "BUT AXL'S INTEGRITY!" charge. With all that's gone down since I used to make those claims back in 2002-2006, sometimes I feel like a complete moron for it. I'm resevered to calling it a "fool me once, shame on you..." situation though.

If you were making those claims in 2006, Axl fooled you more than once. :lol:

Kinda but not really in my mind. I didn't really pick up on anything he was up to until the 2002 tour and I wasn't all that invested. The only reason I got all hyped was all the claims Axl was making at the top of 2006. That coupled with the leaks and the Hammerstein show had me hooked. When the rest of the year went the way it did, I was out.

i really think the next album will be out next year. i know, fool me once etc with chinese democracy, and i've taken dj's claims with a grain of salt up until Axl started to talk about the next album. once Axl started talking about it, i know that the album is coming rock3 and it's going to kick everyone's ass, and be the album that brings guns n' roses back to the top.

• Like 1

i really think the next album will be out next year. i know, fool me once etc with chinese democracy, and i've taken dj's claims with a grain of salt up until Axl started to talk about the next album. once Axl started talking about it, i know that the album is coming rock3 and it's going to kick everyone's ass, and be the album that brings guns n' roses back to the top.

Fortus sealed the deal for me. 100% certain that 2015 is the year that Guns comes back and Axl reclaims his rightful place as the greatest frontman of all time.

#millionssold #lololdband #slashwho?

WFA has changed lately. Not surprised.

if it turns out i'm wrong and axl doesn't release anything than he will forever be the artist with the most wasted potential. i know after chinese democracy that most people don't believe him when he says he's working on stuff, but for some reason i really do think it's coming next year. i'm excited to hear the second half of my favorite album. we know the songs exist, we know the songs are done, and if universal was ok with putting out an awful dvd that for some reason unbeknownst to me sold well, i think universal will want to put out a new studio album.

CD part 2 starts now.

Looks like he's expanding his butthole :shrugs:

That's just peachy but I never would have expected it from someone that was too cool for SCOM.
Sweet child is a pretty gay song lyrically. Not TIL gay mind you, but its somewhere between Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison and Heaven by Warrant on the official ranking of musically awesome yet lyrically gay songs.

So he decides to gay it up 10,000,000 times more by adding fergie and sparkles and you're defending him for it?

Gay it up with...Fergie? Maybe if it was Adam Lambert I'd agree.

Gay as in shit...well that's really for the eye of the beholder.

That's just peachy but I never would have expected it from someone that was too cool for SCOM.
Sweet child is a pretty gay song lyrically. Not TIL gay mind you, but its somewhere between Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison and Heaven by Warrant on the official ranking of musically awesome yet lyrically gay songs.

So he decides to gay it up 10,000,000 times more by adding fergie and sparkles and you're defending him for it?

How could the eye of the beholder see anything past all the sparkles?

WFA has changed lately. Not surprised.

if it turns out i'm wrong and axl doesn't release anything than he will forever be the artist with the most wasted potential. i know after chinese democracy that most people don't believe him when he says he's working on stuff, but for some reason i really do think it's coming next year. i'm excited to hear the second half of my favorite album. we know the songs exist, we know the songs are done, and if universal was ok with putting out an awful dvd that for some reason unbeknownst to me sold well, i think universal will want to put out a new studio album.

CD part 2 starts now.

that's more like it. i disagree with basically everything but hopefully you're right. :lol:

DS they are STUDS man, not sparkles. Studs are hard.

• Like 1

DS they are STUDS man, not sparkles. Studs are hard.

You sure he didn't just grab Myles' BeDazzler and go to town?

• 3 months later...

10 years ago, Axl wouldn't have allowed this. Is he changing his point of view, or desperate for cash?

I doubt they'd pay much , original gnr lineup would get paid outa it I think.

Didn't slash have some song/theme in a cartoon film thing last year ? Can't remember name of it

http://youtu.be/IGURL2_YcKE
What in the fucking fuck?
  • Like 1

If they are planning on putting together a brief reunion tour, perhaps they feel the need to remind the old fans how great they were/are. Those old fans who haven't been following along for the past 20 years may have lost their Appetite cassettes and UYI CD's. Many of them have kids or even grandchildren by now who are watching Spongebob movies.

Spongebob and the new GNR online slot machine will fill arenas/stadiums all around the world.