WTTJ used in trailer to a new Spongebob movie.

10 years ago, Axl wouldn't have allowed this. Is he changing his point of view, or desperate for cash?

I doubt they'd pay much , original gnr lineup would get paid outa it I think.

Didn't slash have some song/theme in a cartoon film thing last year ? Can't remember name of it

I saw it yesterday taking the kids to see Big Hero 6. If you didn't know the song, you'd say it fit well. It was spliced with other music and the characters talking. As a fan, I was shocked and saddened. This was not what the song was written for! That's sacred music! What's next, SCOM in a Pampers diaper ad? Nightrain for Amtrak? Perfect Crime for ADT? Estranged for a divorce lawyer? Coma for Ny-quill?

I'm sure the studio promised Axl a CDII themed SpongeBob movie of his own for letting them use Slash. Stay tuned for lawsuits.

Funny you mention lawsuits when it was probably Slash and Duff's lawsuit against him for not licensing Guns music for stupid shit that lead to this.

Wait, what? I'm not sure which lawsuit you're talking about.

This band sucks so much that this is what we talk about.

I'm sure the studio promised Axl a CDII themed SpongeBob movie of his own for letting them use Slash. Stay tuned for lawsuits.

Funny you mention lawsuits when it was probably Slash and Duff's lawsuit against him for not licensing Guns music for stupid shit that lead to this.

Wait, what? I'm not sure which lawsuit you're talking about.

This band sucks so much that this is what we talk about.

The lawsuit they filed because he wouldn't license it for the Blachawk Down movie that nico is talking about. It's the only reason we know he wouldn't license it for that turd. Now he probably just licenses to whatever to make them happy.

As opposed to licensing his own shit cover of SCOM for that gem Big Daddy? :lol:

I'm sure he's not doing it to make them happy, though. When the movie comes out we'll see that it has heaps of integrity.

And didn't he refuse to license Jungle because they wouldn't use his cover version of that? Or am I wrong?

As opposed to licensing his own shit cover of SCOM for that gem Big Daddy? :lol:

I'm sure he's not doing it to make them happy, though. When the movie comes out we'll see that it has heaps of integrity.

And didn't he refuse to license Jungle because they wouldn't use his cover version of that? Or am I wrong?

Since Slash is in both the trailer and the movie, I'm not sure how you're coming to any conclusion about Axl's integrity on this one. Care to enlighten me?

Maybe he did refuse it because they didn't use his version. First I've heard of it but it wouldn't surprise me.

Since Slash is in both the trailer and the movie, I'm not sure how you're coming to any conclusion about Axl's integrity on this one. Care to enlighten me?

I just like to poke at Axl and his followers who still maintain he's some sort of artist. It's my forum fun.

As for Slash, the verdict on his integrity has been out for a while. There's really no need to mention it.

1089921801.jpg

• Like 2

I just like to poke at Axl and his followers who still maintain he's some sort of artist. It's my forum fun.

As for Slash, the verdict on his integrity has been out for a while. There's really no need to mention it.

1089921801.jpg

There are still people that believe Axl is still an artist full of integrety here?

Anyway, did you watch the 'Holiday Mashup' video I posted ealier in the thread? Best Slash collaboration ever.