Shitposter of the Year - 2014

bacardimayne

We talked about the other winners on the podcast yesterday. Expect it to be released in 2018

I think everyone nominated, well, they are the most awesome people. Many people that were not nominated, they are awesome as well. I just love everyone on this forum, even those I don't seem to get along with. This is a great place. I'm so happy to have found it. I've made so many friends here and I have so much fun too. The award season has definitely been a blast! I look forward to the announcement of the winners! No matter who wins an award and who doesn't, everyone is a winner!

Seriously, I just want to know if I won anything or not. Someone PM me if I did.

This is exactly how I feel, except it couldn't give a fuck about the awards. I think they're gay. :lol:

Darning socks is much more exciting.

Is it? You should give me a lesson because I'm throwing out so many socks lately. My dog just keeps on chewing them and I wouldn't have a clue how to darn a sock. :lol: