Shitposter of the Year - 2014

bacardimayne

DRUMROLL

And without further ado, your winner, and Shitposter of the Year for 2014...

Damn_Smooth, with 18% of the popular vote!

Let's all give Smoothie a round of applause. He really stepped up in his shitposting efforts to claim the prestigious crown, narrowly yanking it from the two anonymous members tied for second place.

And your shitpost of the year...

Val22's monkey post, with I have no idea, but it definitely won because almost everyone who voted voted for it. Can someone link me to this post? I haven't even read it. :lol:

Congrats to all of our winners, see you next year.

Monkey post:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/209657-shit-talking-new-yorker-learns-a-lesson/page-3#entry3877287

Crap, I just came here to vote for Rovim after reading some spectacular shitpost he wrote but I guess I was too late.

You can't ruin this moment with cunt behavior. Congrats to my man Damn_Smooth. I know he deserves it. Will he top himself and pull a Nicholson in 2015? personally, I fuckin' hope not.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

There's nowhere to go now. Once you win the highest accolade in the world how do you deal with the emptiness knowing that there's nothing left to post for.

Shitposter Death Match. Like a charity event for posters with under developed sense of shitness.

• Like 2

Crap, I just came here to vote for Rovim after reading some spectacular shitpost he wrote but I guess I was too late.

I'm glad my boy DS got what we wanted, but Rovim should've won on merit. He's the clear frontrunner going into next year.

I'm a shitposter? my posts are shitty? shitty how? what, do you mean the way I post? shitty how?

Edited by Rovim

So depending on Magses reply a possible answer was 'Oh just make love to me, you beautiful bastard!' ? :lol:

Nothing depends on Mag's replies. I expect people to click on the video anyway and lose themselves in the experience in context to whatever shit idea I'm trying to present at the time of writing a post that contains a clip.

I see George as way more then just a hippie. He was a fine gardener.

Edited by Rovim

He also told me that, if yous two ever met that he'd knock you the fuck out. Tell him Mags, you said that right? Remember, that one time? I'm just saying, I wouldn't have that if I was you Rovim, liberty i reckon.

:D

But you're not me. I am me and I'm not 12 years old. Tell Mags he can always share this kind of information himself. You know...silly information and he proved, in this very thread, that he is more then capable of doing that all by himself.