Shitposter of the Year - 2014

bacardimayne

I just wanna say I disagree with this category and I never knew what "shitposter" was. I don't consider myself to be a shitposter, and Mag is way off here.

I just want to play the game.

I appreciate your vote.

I guess I just don't understand what are the motives of the people who choose the person to give this particular award to. I'm not sure I'm down with the establishment on this. I want nothing to do with this award, and I hope that people will stop considering me as a candidate. I appreciate the sentiment and all, but real men must fly high. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm a fine poster and Damn_Smooth is the worst piece of shit poster in this... whatever it is.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

If I win this, I'll share it with Damn_Smooth. Just the sheer magnitude of his bullshit. The scale of it... He's responsible for at least 15% of every shit post that was written in 2014. I just talk a lot and go off topic. How is that as shitty as what he's doing? shit.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

If I win this, I'll share it with Damn_Smooth. Just the sheer magnitude of his bullshit. The scale of it... He's responsible for at least 15% of every shit post that was written in 2014. I just talk a lot and go off topic. How is that as shitty as what he's doing? shit.

Don't worry man, I totally got this. At least I'd better have it. But seriously, I got this.

If Bacardi would ever announce the winner.

Don't worry man, I totally got this. At least I'd better have it. But seriously, I got this.

Liked the scary threat in the middle there. You snuck it in exactly the right place in the sentence, where it's not too scary, but you've made your position known.

• Like 1