Shitposter of the Year - 2014

bacardimayne

Official Vote: WFA

I like the kid, but he's put on one hell of a shitposting display down the stretch.

Scraped essay for shitpost of the year.

You're giving him what he wants. :facepalm:

You might be on to something...

I'm with magisme, reverting my Shitpost vote to Val's monkey post.

No! You have to vote for DS. He really, really wants it! He's been campaigning so hard for it!!

• Like 1

My vote for shitposter goes to ZosoRose for the whole AC/DC thing. There's people I'd rather give it to, but I have to keep my promise of voting for him since he's full of shit.

My vote for shitpost was going to go to Val's monkey post, but WFA's Scraped essay takes the cake.

I uderstand where you are coming from but I am not actually full of shit because I DID HEAR IT

I admitted I didnt' know ahwt I heard but I know it was AC/DC and I know they said "Man Down" a lot in ti

WFA should win this

• Like 2

My vote for shitposter goes to ZosoRose for the whole AC/DC thing. There's people I'd rather give it to, but I have to keep my promise of voting for him since he's full of shit.

My vote for shitpost was going to go to Val's monkey post, but WFA's Scraped essay takes the cake.

I uderstand where you are coming from but I am not actually full of shit because I DID HEAR IT

I admitted I didnt' know ahwt I heard but I know it was AC/DC and I know they said "Man Down" a lot in ti

WFA should win this

But Damn_Smooth really wants it! Why not vote for him? Don't you love him?

• Like 1

I like the kid, but he's put on one hell of a shitposting display down the stretch.

No! You have to vote for DS. He really, really wants it! He's been campaigning so hard for it!!

Which is why I won't vote for him; he's trying to win it. Winning the SOTY award, for me at least, is about the unintentional nature of it. It's like, I don't consider them a shitposter if they do it on purpose - it's only if they don't realize how shitty their posts are. Y'know what I mean?

WFA should win this

cool story bro.

• Like 1

WFA should win this

cool story bro.

Like quota reached for today, so QFE.

• Like 1

Which is why I won't vote for him; he's trying to win it. Winning the SOTY award, for me at least, is about the unintentional nature of it. It's like, I don't consider them a shitposter if they do it on purpose - it's only if they don't realize how shitty their posts are. Y'know what I mean?

WFA should win this

cool story bro.
So it's my fault I'm self-aware? What kind of shit is this?
  • Like 1

WFA should win this

cool story bro.

:shrugs:

• Like 1

WFA should win this

cool story bro.

:lol:

• Like 2

WFA should win this

cool story bro.

Hey, that's my line.

Now that does make sense. But awww... he didn't know he was being that way... he decided at the last minute he wanted the award. His comments have been shitty all year! :) (kidding DS!)

• Like 1

Is he doing it on purpose? I don't like that. I'll have to think about this one.

My vote then goes to the rightful owner of The Shitposter Award, the one and only Damn_Smooth!

Thanks man, I knew you'd come through for me in the end.

mygnr forum, where you can put words in other peoples mouths- lol.

my vote goes for Damn_Smooth he posts shit that pisses a lot of people off

• Like 2

WFA should win this

cool story bro.
Hey, that's my line.

• Like 2