Shitposter of the Year - 2014

bacardimayne

Fuck off you pack of cunts, NGOG was alright, im not privvy to all the various moodys and why they took place but he was alright, clever, good input in discussion, liked his football, boxing, regular lad, i dont get why all the dislike. Always thought he was an alright guy.

• Like 1

Fuck off you pack of cunts, NGOG was alright, im not privvy to all the various moodys and why they took place but he was alright, clever, good input in discussion, liked his football, boxing, regular lad, i dont get why all the dislike. Always thought he was an alright guy.

Yeah, I thought the same, even when he was NewGunsOldGuns or some shit like that. He was a cool kid, but then he became a news reporter and somehow he thought he was... important? As years went by, more and more people criticized Axl and his band, that's when he became lolGOG, a stupid kid who just couldn't take it anymore. There are countless of threads that prove that he had a terrible meltdown somewhere. That, and the fact that he thought that he was immune to mods. Why do you think he left this place to join MSL's site? Site that he criticized for a long period of time.

I don't care if he liked football, boxing or some other stupid shit, really. He's a shit person to me but if he isn't to you, that's cool.

• Like 1

Do you guys remember that thread I made about NGOG? Doyou think it actually upset him? It was a joke

Unfortunately, I would say, yes, it did.

If you read this thread: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/204508-post-a-picture-of-how-you-imagine-other-forum-members-to-be/, you will find NGOG going apeshit on Facekicker for sharing a picture of a nerd. :shrugs:

• Like 1

I never thought I'd see the day when Damn_Smooth would cry to the mods left and right for bannings. :lol:

This is the Shitposter Award. It transcends my despisement of crying to the mods.

What will you do when you lose this award, DS? Because... you're gonna lose, you know that right?

Not sure yet. Probably cry a bit in my pillow and carry on. Just like when I was robbed last year.

I don't understand why he wants it so badly.

Because it's the best award here.