Shitposter of the Year - 2014

bacardimayne

I reckon i should get shitposter of the year

But which username would get it, this one, or the one that you asked all evidence of to be deleted when you had a hissy fit about a suspension?
You wanna behave yourself lad or I'll send you and your wife a Miser for Christmas :D
Oh it's OK. He's changed, he told me.

Yeah, so did Buffalo Bill, its then when he was scariest :lol:

If the 30th apology doesn't mean anything then what kind of a world do we live in?

• Like 2

NGOG was alright until he decided not to have a sense of humor.

Anyone who tells me I should not drink alcohol is no friend of mine. I would have voted TeeJay but fortunately the fucker doesn't post that much anymore.

My official vote goes to Lithium due to the fact he likes to brag about how much he can bench despite any evidence whatsoever. Therefore I am inclined to believe he is a neckbeard with a small peepee.

Happy voting.

No pics =

2lnzfjt.jpg

lol. Believe what you want to believe. It's weird how it seems so important to you that other people post pictures of themselves.

Arnold - It's funny how certain athletic feats are deemed more "braggy" than others. I don't see anyone requiring pictures for proof whenever Chris1989, for instance, mentions his swimming/cycling feats.

• Like 3

my vote is for the person who makes the next post. hurry up, aspirants!

Ban pls.

i get netcat's vote, suck it damn_smooth

Ban him too. Vote stealing asshat. Can't a motherfucker get some sleep around here?

DS I posted an award for you in the Santa thread! :wub:

He has posted a photo of his head as well. It was 7 or 8 years ago though and he has deleted it since.

SS I posted a present for you too in the Santa thread! :)

I'm still working on everyone else's present! :lol:

• Like 1

And besides all that whys it unbelievable anyway, gyms are amazingly popular these days, every second boy i know goes to one, why cant Lith?

Arnold can't decide whether I've never set foot in a gym or if I go to the gym all the time to compensate for having a small penis.

And besides all that whys it unbelievable anyway, gyms are amazingly popular these days, every second boy i know goes to one, why cant Lith?

Arnold can't decide whether I've never set foot in a gym or if I go to the gym all the time to compensate for having a small penis.

c7NJRa2h.jpg

• Like 1

c7NJRa2h.jpg

I don't think he was suggesting the two were indivisible genius :lol:

c7NJRa2h.jpg

photo.jpg

c7NJRa2h.jpg

photo.jpg

Never were the brightest of buttons, were you? :lol:

• Like 1