Shitposter of the Year - 2014

bacardimayne

I honestly think they need to re-do the entire nomination process. Complete botch up.

For starters there should be at least 5 names to pick from in each category.

Under the old way somebody could win while only receiving two total votes. This year at least people got to vote again on the top three vote getters.

How would you fix it? Maybe let people initially vote on three people per category instead of one? That's a lot more work for those runnimg it.

Eliminate the whole nomination thing. The amount of voters is too small for that to work. A lot of the categories seem to have boiled down to whoever got 2 votes instead of 1.

Then again this is just the MyGNR awards and I probably care too much.

Just let me pick the top five most appropriate people and then let the people vote from there.
  • Like 1

Eliminate the whole nomination thing.

Or eliminate the whole awards thing. It's gotten way to complicated.

But let's keep shit poster, because this is really the only easy choice.

If you dare say anyone other than me I will not hesitate to ask for your banning.

I'm sorry DS, I don't think I can bring myself to do it. I agree you make some shitty posts, but you just aren't the shittiest poster. Maybe you could try posting lots of pictures of yourself?

Eliminate the whole nomination thing.

Or eliminate the whole awards thing. It's gotten way to complicated.

But let's keep shit poster, because this is really the only easy choice.

If you dare say anyone other than me I will not hesitate to ask for your banning.

I'm sorry DS, I don't think I can bring myself to do it. I agree you make some shitty posts, but you just aren't the shittiest poster. Maybe you could try posting lots of pictures of yourself?

Ban pls.

• Like 2

I honestly think they need to re-do the entire nomination process. Complete botch up.

Under the old way somebody could win while only receiving two total votes. This year at least people got to vote again on the top three vote getters.

How would you fix it? Maybe let people initially vote on three people per category instead of one? That's a lot more work for those runnimg it.

Eliminate the whole nomination thing. The amount of voters is too small for that to work. A lot of the categories seem to have boiled down to whoever got 2 votes instead of 1.

Just let me pick the top five most appropriate people and then let the people vote from there.

A......P.....O.....L.....L....O.........A..P..O..L..L..O...APOLLO..... :lol:

For the good of the forum.....I will do it next year.

For the good of the forum.....I will do it next year.

:thumbsup:

Out of likes for the day...so you get a thumbs up... :lol:

I can't believe Intercourse was not voted as the best poster in D&N. That's just... inexplicable.

Someone voted for intercourse in one of the female categories. I don't think he is female is he....?

Next year (if it is even worth doing) it would probably be best to stick to about 5 categories max. Personally I think this makes it a bit dull but it probably raises the chance of people voting.

Edited by alfierose

I reckon i should get shitposter of the year, not just for this year but for my dedicated commitment to shit-posting throughout my time on this forum. I have blazed a path in the field of shit-posting for others to follow, shit-posting simply would not be the same without my input, I am the Muhammad Ali of mygnrforum shit-posting, I mean just look at my credentials, I've thrown Miser-fits, I've left and comeback...several fucking times, I'm pointlessly horrible to everyone, I've been racist, sexist, age-ist, young kids-ist, fuckin' everybody-ist.

I ramble, i type too much about nonsense, I've been fannying on about the Sex Pistols for about a decade now on this forum, it having been 10 years since i first landed, I say pretty much the same thing to the same questions repeatedly, I go on about a football team like they're the best in the world when they've only won one trophy since 2005.

I've frequently insulted christians, jews, muslims, european people, swedish people, english people, arabs, indians, australians, no stone has been left un-turned in my unerring capaign for total equality of prejudice.

Also, i think my music taste sits over and above all of yourses (cuz it does), I'm arrogant, I'm rude, I repeat myself, I post WAAAAAAY too much and I have the same opinions on the same shit in complete perpetuity, I'm impossible to argue with, quick to anger, unreasonable and, possibly worst than all, thick.

• Like 3

I reckon i should get shitposter of the year, not just for this year but for my dedicated commitment to shit-posting throughout my time on this forum. I have blazed a path in the field of shit-posting for others to follow, shit-posting simply would not be the same without my input, I am the Muhammad Ali of mygnrforum shit-posting, I mean just look at my credentials, I've thrown Miser-fits, I've left and comeback...several fucking times, I'm pointlessly horrible to everyone, I've been racist, sexist, age-ist, young kids-ist, fuckin' everybody-ist.

I ramble, i type too much about nonsense, I've been fannying on about the Sex Pistols for about a decade now on this forum, it having been 10 years since i first landed, I say pretty much the same thing to the same questions repeatedly, I go on about a football team like they're the best in the world when they've only won one trophy since 2005.

I've frequently insulted christians, jews, muslims, european people, swedish people, english people, arabs, indians, australians, no stone has been left un-turned in my unerring capaign for total equality of prejudice.

Also, i think my music taste sits over and above all of yourses (cuz it does), I'm arrogant, I'm rude, I repeat myself, I post WAAAAAAY too much and I have the same opinions on the same shit in complete perpetuity, I'm impossible to argue with, quick to anger, unreasonable and, possibly worst than all, thick.

Et tu, Brute?

Ban pls.

• Like 1

Does any other big name band operate in such a dysfunctional way? (NGOG) [i highly suggest you read this thread. I've also archived it in the wayback machine here in case NGOG tries to edit it]

Absolutely shocking performance by Dj Ashba in Buenos Aires (NGOG) [also archived in the wayback machine in the chance of an NGOG edit]

I'm surprised I haven't got a phone call from your mother. (NGOG)

Does any other big name band operate in such a dysfunctional way? (NGOG) [i highly suggest you read this thread. I've also archived it in the wayback machine here in case NGOG tries to edit it]

Absolutely shocking performance by Dj Ashba in Buenos Aires (NGOG) [also archived in the wayback machine in the chance of an NGOG edit]

I'm surprised I haven't got a phone call from your mother. (NGOG)

:rofl-lol: