Shitposter of the Year - 2014

bacardimayne

I give Captain America as much attention as I give to Ratbrain. Nothing. Actually, are they the same person?

Pick someone who's worthy of attention just for being the cunt little shit abortion he is.

Vote Damn_Smooth. If was a black guy he would have been shot by a police officer a long time ago.

• Like 2

(and then getting mad and crying if somebody says something negative about a band that he likes).

Strawman.jpg

Is that your new favorite response?

I saw you tell somebody the other day that they were using it.

I'm not sure you know what it actually means though!

And like I've said numerous times. Except for your obsession with bashing one type of music and your constant defending of Broski, I think you are one of the best posters on the forum.

• Like 1

Not letting a Groghan argument shit up another thread.

Simple as, when someone claims I do something that I don't do, I'll point it out. End of.

LOL, except you do do all of those things.

You are obsessed with bad mouthing one genre of music, you are obsessed with Broski and you get mad when people bash music you don't like.

Now quit crying and go back to being the great poster that you used to be.

My vote stands.

Broski for poster

And your obsession for bad mouthing hair-metal type bands/music in topics that have nothing to do with that genre.

• Like 1

Bacardimayne

buttrap

shitrap

dadrap

etc

I'm with KK

Captain America, easily. Nothing brings the cringe like a Captain America thread, nobody comes close.

Broski for poster

Post: Bacardi for every post where he brings up dad/dinosaur/sh*t/etc-rock in a topic that has nothing to do with that genre of music (and then getting mad and crying if somebody says something negative about a band that he likes).

bacardimayne

- for outdoing Coma16 as being the biggest shit lapdog in the entire Gn'R forum universe.

- for only posting lol

- for not knowing who's side he's on, i.e. lol slash, lol fat axl, lol CD, lol AL

- for being a dumbass who only posts 1 sentence per post

- for not being original and mimicking his king Broskirose

- for crying when his king Broskirose was banned

- for being a lapdog of one the biggest shitposters that ever registered in MYGNR, Broskirose

- for being a 22 year old and acting like his opinion is better than anyone's

- for being bacardimayne :devilshades:

Now that you guys mentioned, I'm changing my vote to bacardimayne.

Ban pls.
  • Like 1

How the fuck did that happen?

Because it was between you and Lenny for some reason and Lenny doesn't even post in that section. :lol:

I think maybe all the round 1 voters were Anything Goes people and weren't really sure what goes on in D&N. I'm trying to get to the bottom of things but they're doing their best to whitewash it.

What are you motherfuckers talking about? Lenny does post in D&N. I remember reading a great post of his about Axl and Slash not working together and people wanting them to do so. That was a long, yet great post. Damn_Smooth is my hooray for tolerance!, though, so I had to vote for him.

We need WFA to hit the archives and post some shitposts in here to talk about.

There's been an awful lot of shitposts since I returned in July. A few off the top of my head, with the poster's name in parentheses

big mouth "black" [...] Those monkeys were never caught [...] We are in the 21th century, yet some people still have hatred towards people of a different color (Val22)

Gilby could have written a Guns N' Roses song (Miser)

You're qualified to review a blu-ray based on a concert you attended that was during the same time period (NGOG)

People will like Rapidfire, if for nothing else, historical significance (KevinLawerence)

I didn't drop out of school, I just hated waking up in the morning, so i dropped out to go to night school and never went to night school. (Broskirose) [ Happened in The Ritz (Chat), so unfortunately no link :( ]

I realize that this is the Civil War section, but this is just blatant thread/topic derailment. (Broskirose) [To the cheapasses out there who aren't supporters, Broski posted this after several off topic posts, without a hint of irony]

i'll post some more later when i dig through some old threads from this year.

• Like 3

I honestly think they need to re-do the entire nomination process. Complete botch up.

For starters there should be at least 5 names to pick from in each category.

Under the old way somebody could win while only receiving two total votes. This year at least people got to vote again on the top three vote getters.

How would you fix it? Maybe let people initially vote on three people per category instead of one? That's a lot more work for those runnimg it.

I honestly think they need to re-do the entire nomination process. Complete botch up.

For starters there should be at least 5 names to pick from in each category.

Under the old way somebody could win while only receiving two total votes. This year at least people got to vote again on the top three vote getters.

How would you fix it? Maybe let people initially vote on three people per category instead of one? That's a lot more work for those runnimg it.

Eliminate the whole nomination thing. The amount of voters is too small for that to work. A lot of the categories seem to have boiled down to whoever got 2 votes instead of 1.

Then again this is just the MyGNR awards and I probably care too much.