Shitposter of the Year - 2014

bacardimayne

My vote for shitposter goes to ZosoRose for the whole AC/DC thing. There's people I'd rather give it to, but I have to keep my promise of voting for him since he's full of shit.

My vote for shitpost was going to go to Val's monkey post, but WFA's Scraped essay takes the cake.

• Like 1

Yes and yes, but still, you more than negate all your shitty posts by occasionally sprinkling this forum with gems in the form of both funny and interesting posts.

I didn't mean to click like on this. LOL I don't think any of Lenny's posts are shitty. :) I can't unlike it now.

Too late Adrift. This terrible faux pas has been noted and will be brought up for years to come. ;-)

• Like 1

My vote for shitposter goes to ZosoRose for the whole AC/DC thing. There's people I'd rather give it to, but I have to keep my promise of voting for him since he's full of shit.

My vote for shitpost was going to go to Val's monkey post, but WFA's Scraped essay takes the cake.

Self-ban pls.

• Like 1

Is this a defense of Scraped, or even better yet, an attempt to find some deep meaning in it? I must see this potential comedy gold!

Is this a defense of Scraped, or even better yet, an attempt to find some deep meaning in it? I must see this potential comedy gold!

Yes.

Can't, I have an award to win.

You will probably get Discussion & News

Who gives a shit about that?

You said you wanted an award to win. LOL It could be worse, you could be up for a Mr. Nice Guy of the year award. Wouldn't you just hate that? :lol:

There's only one award I want to win and everybody knows what it is. I wouldn't mind the Mr. Nice Guy award though. They should make that a category so I have 2 to strive for.

• Like 1

You said you wanted an award to win. LOL It could be worse, you could be up for a Mr. Nice Guy of the year award. Wouldn't you just hate that? :lol:

There's only one award I want to win and everybody knows what it is. I wouldn't mind the Mr. Nice Guy award though. They should make that a category so I have 2 to strive for.

Do you honestly want the shitposter award?

Yes. It's the best award here.

Yes. It's the best award here.

Okay, then I'm PM'g Cardi now. You have my vote! :)

• Like 1

Official Vote: WFA

I like the kid, but he's put on one hell of a shitposting display down the stretch.

Scraped essay for shitpost of the year.

You're giving him what he wants. :facepalm:

Is he doing it on purpose? I don't like that. I'll have to think about this one.

My vote then goes to the rightful owner of The Shitposter Award, the one and only Damn_Smooth!

Thanks man, I knew you'd come through for me in the end.

I like the kid, but he's put on one hell of a shitposting display down the stretch.

Is he doing it on purpose? I don't like that. I'll have to think about this one.

Unvote

I thought he was going for Most Improved, but he seems to have changed his tactics after not being nominated there.

You might be on to something...

I'm with magisme, reverting my Shitpost vote to Val's monkey post.

• Like 1