Rich & Spicy: A GN'R trademark

Duff might be responsible for the most egregious one with, "this ain't no poetry album, this is real." :lol::facepalm:

In what song did he say that?
Garden of Eden

That's not what Duff says, he says 'This ain't no poisoned apple or some missing rib'.. I'll leave it for you to figure out the link...

"Tomorrow never comes" buried in the mix of Catcher. Once you hear it, you can't unhear it.

Don't think I've heard this...

What about the wind blow at the start of Prostitute that sounds like a woman saying 'I love you'.. or is a woman saying 'I love you' made to sound like wind blowing?

"Tomorrow never comes" buried in the mix of Catcher. Once you hear it, you can't unhear it.

Don't think I've heard this...

What about the wind blow at the start of Prostitute that sounds like a woman saying 'I love you'.. or is a woman saying 'I love you' made to sound like wind blowing?

Now you'll hear it forever.

Ah thanks for that, I actually thought it was just Axl going off in a high vocal and not actually saying anything :axl:

Duff might be responsible for the most egregious one with, "this ain't no poetry album, this is real." :lol::facepalm:

Garden of Eden

That's not what Duff says, he says 'This ain't no poisoned apple or some missing rib'.. I'll leave it for you to figure out the link...

:rofl-lol:

I'm an idiot.

• Like 1

A lot of that stuff fits well, like the Civil War and Madagascar quotes.

The additional parts mostly benefit the tracks, however I was never keen on the studio version of Knockin' On Heavens Door as a whole anyway, so no matter how bad the telephone part was, it still wouldn't have mattered if it was included as it didn't have the same energy as when they performed it live.

Garden of Eden

I'm an idiot.

"Yep, we're fucked" is good. It's funny. Perfect for a cover song.

Sex moaning/clapping flesh on RQ is great cuz it was real and fits that album perfectly. Of course, if something like that was done today it wouldn't have much effect.

Most of the other examples of this kind of thing - I'm ambivalent towards them. A few are cheesy though. Maybe to the point of cringe inducing, depending on the mood I'm in when I hear them.