2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

Sanchez is a decent backup. Who else is available as a next up type starter at that kind of price? Either way, the rest of the year should play out so that the Eagles can get into the playoffs. Probably win one game then lose in the next round. Hopefully Chip can get a qb that fits the system AND can throw the football well,

Sanchez is a decent backup. Who else is available as a next up type starter at that kind of price,

Any decent college QB?

There was a rumor before the trade deadline that the Eagles were going to trade LeSean McCoy to the Raiders for their first round 2015 pick. The Eagles (most likely) would of used it to draft Marcus Mariota.

Edited by Kasanova King

Arnon Rogerz iz purty gewd ^_^

best qb in football

The way he's playing right now, you won't find too many people arguing with you. :lol:

the thing with rodgers is, its not like peyton in denver who has weapons on top of weapons.

In all fairness though, he has some nice players around him this season. Randall Cobb, Jordy Nelson and Eddie Lacy are all pro-bowl contenders this year.

best qb in football

The way he's playing right now, you won't find too many people arguing with you. :lol:

the thing with rodgers is, its not like peyton in denver who has weapons on top of weapons.

He doesn't have as many weapons (just imagine this offense with a healthy Jermichael "Not droppin' the ball today, coach!" Finley), but he does have some all-pro players. Jordy Nelson is constantly underrated, even today, Randall Cobb is going to be a very rich man in a few months, etc. The biggest reasons for this constant play is because of Eddie Lacy and the offensive line. Lacy has made strides in pass protection and has truly become Marshawn Lynch Jr. This year he's also become a major threat out of the backfield catching the ball, as evident by his past three games.

The offensive line giving Rodgers a ton of time also helps. I use to get jealous whenever I saw Tom Brady had like 10 seconds to throw the ball, now I get to see what happens when Rodgers has similar protection.

Also Rodgers is banging Olivia Munn....so props to him for that as well.

• Like 1

best qb in football
Russell Wilson says "hi."

Dude got a SB in his second year. You can watch his presence of mind on the field, fantastic runner, and he isn't a dickbag. I love that in interviews be calls Carroll "Coach Carroll," and ends every interview with "go Hawks." Dudes a class act.

best qb in football

Dude got a SB in his second year. You can watch his presence of mind on the field, fantastic runner, and he isn't a dickbag. I love that in interviews be calls Carroll "Coach Carroll," and ends every interview with "go Hawks." Dudes a class act.

i have always been a big fan of wilson.

best qb in football

i have always been a big fan of wilson.

cast_away_wilson_face.jpg

'Still think my Steelers got the better pick with Le'Veon Bell over Eddie Lacy.

There's an argument to be made for both, but I don't think either team is going to complain about who they got.

best qb in football

I like Russell Wilson, guy is a class act and went to Wisconsin his final year, but in no way is he the best QB in football. Not even close.

With that being said, I'm sure there are a good number of teams that would want him on their roster.

best qb in football

No disrespect to Wilson but his name shouldn't be in the same sentence as Aaron Rodgers. Wilson is a great leader, game manager and winner. As far as pure quarterbacking skills, he doesn't hold a candle to Rodgers.....they are at completely different levels.

i wouldnt put wilson in that category but these young qbs are still learning the game and are getting better. RGIII is a bust and always felt he would be, but all the younger qbs are still growing and improving. i was wrong about luck, i thought he was overrated but that guy is really the only thing keeping indy afloat.