2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

I worked 3-10 yesterday so didn't get to see much. Cowboys are surprisingly good looking right now. DeMarco Murray may be emerging as the best running back in the NFL. With him and that offensive line (along with Dez and Terrance Williams at WR), that offense has a bright future. Defense's future isn't quite as bright but have somehow managed to look competent. Who was actually expecting Rolando McClain to play well?

• Like 1

I worked 3-10 yesterday so didn't get to see much. Cowboys are surprisingly good looking right now. DeMarco Murray may be emerging as the best running back in the NFL. With him and that offensive line (along with Dez and Terrance Williams at WR), that offense has a bright future. Defense's future isn't quite as bright but have somehow managed to look competent. Who was actually expecting Rolando McClain to play well?

I thought Dallas would be lucky to go 8-8 this year. I'm shocked they are 3-1.

It will be a nerve wracking year though, as they are two injuries away from our two biggest players, who are both fragile. Seems like Murray gets hurt every year. And Romo is off a back-surgery. If either of those guys go down, the Boys are screwed.

the era of the patriots is over.

Circumstances beyond my control prevent me from watching MNF, did Brady choke? Because I would fucking love that.

he lost a fumble (should have been 2) threw 2 picks including a pick 6 and was benched with 10 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. patriots lost 41-14

Edited by bran

Also:

wdhpptddnsfyivccdkdg.gif

Excessive? Thoughts?

Just a stupid call--whether it was for the praying or the slide. Never have been a fan of the celebration penalties. Kind of related: Do they still have the rule in college that takes away the score if a player celebrates before reaching the end zone? Remember the first year they put that rule in and it causing a stir in Vegas when a touchdown was taken away on the final play of a game that would have covered the spread. Haven't seen it called since then though.

What you think about this coming Sunday, Sandman? Wasn't too thrilled to see New England get blown out like that--they have a history of bouncing back well after losses. I'm feeling fairly confident about the Bengals getting a win--especially with the extra preparation compared to New England's short week--but, it's tough to steal them on the road. Looks like we have a matchup in fantasy as well--our teams going at it twice this week.

Fantasy league: Congrats to Totts on being the last remaining unbeaten team in the league.

Edited by ronaldo9

Also:

wdhpptddnsfyivccdkdg.gif

Excessive? Thoughts?

Just a stupid call--whether it was for the praying or the slide. Never have been a fan of the celebration penalties. Kind of related: Do they still have the rule in college that takes away the score if a player celebrates before reaching the end zone? Remember the first year they put that rule in and it causing a stir in Vegas when a touchdown was taken away on the final play of a game that would have covered the spread. Haven't seen it called since then though.

What you think about this coming Sunday, Sandman? Wasn't too thrilled to see New England get blown out like that--they have a history of bouncing back well after losses. I'm feeling fairly confident about the Bengals getting a win--especially with the extra preparation compared to New England's short week--but, it's tough to steal them on the road. Looks like we have a matchup in fantasy as well--our teams going at it twice this week.

Fantasy league: Congrats to Totts on being the last remaining unbeaten team in the league.

Here at college, it's considered terrible sportsmanship - I've never seen it taken away per se, but I'm pretty sure I've seen yardage penalties after for excessive celebrations. Your coach would collar you here anyway.

I was surprised - didn't watch the game but we just don't seem to be the team of the last few years. That said, I'm cautiously optimistic that it'll get them stoked for it. You're right though - extra prep may be a big factor, irrespective of home advantage.

And Totts has no idea what he's doing - lucky git :lol: