2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

Whats been going on with Brady? Dude has been sucking big time.

he doesnt have a steel wall protecting him anymore. brady his whole career has had an oline that always kept him clean. the way to beat brady was to hit him and keep hitting him, the dude rattles very easy, but it was hard to get to him due to his oline and those quick routes the patriots use, alot of which used illegal pick plays which were never called, it seems this year they are calling those illegal picks/rubs.

The Packers are letting me down

For once the D stepped up (until those final drives) and the offense let them down. Surprising.

Also, McCarthy called the game like Helen Keller would've. Absolutely horrible play calls.

This is the first time the Packers and I (in fantasy) will lose in the same week since 2012.

Looks like Bridgewater and Bortles will be hoing Carr as rookie starters from here on out. Really interested to see Bridgewater.

Bengals were dominant again. Mixed feelings about having a bye next week. Playing so well, but also a chance to get a few early key injuries healed up.

Edited by ronaldo9

Picked up Donald Brown for San Diego. Anybody know anything about this guy? Playing Jacksonville this week so hopefully he'll have a good game, M.Lynch, my #1 RB is on a bye week and A.Foster doesn't look like he's gonna play.

Edited by JONEZY