2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

Packers are looking great!!!!!!

On offense, sure. But if Dom Capers isn't fired after this season, I swear I'm going to have a nervous breakdown. We won't win the Super Bowl until that happens, our defense is our achilles heel (like every year since the Super Bowl, basically).

And thanks Kaeperdick. Now I have to hope Nick Foles doesn't go off tomorrow. Honorable mention to Jamaal "Pussyfoot" Charles.

Also I had Rivers AND Gates sitting on my bench. Never thought they would've gone off like that. Instead I played Matt Ryan and Charles Clay....lol

Scored 86 points in fantasy (non-ppr) this week, thanks to injuries and leaving Rivers/Gates on the bench. Only one person scored lower than me.

My opponent :lol:

2-0 this year and 17-1 the past two years ^_^

It's your stout fantasy defense leading you to victory...

Finally beat Forsaken. Think I had been winless against him the past couple of years. Was an epic battle between the flex starters who both went scoreless.

• Like 1

Scored 86 points in fantasy (non-ppr) this week, thanks to injuries and leaving Rivers/Gates on the bench. Only one person scored lower than me.

Finally beat Forsaken. Think I had been winless against him the past couple of years. Was an epic battle between the flex starters who both went scoreless.

:lol:

My friend is 0-2 despite scoring 125+ each week...he played the highest scoring team both weeks, and lost by the most each week! (Including 75 this week. Ouch!)

:lol: My team is garbage this year dude. I'm going to have to work some masterful trades once again if I want to stand a chance.

:lol: My team is garbage this year dude. I'm going to have to work some masterful trades once again if I want to stand a chance.

If you still want Matt do that trade again. I don't know how to

Curb stomped!!! That was fun to watch, I wanted a shut out though. They were on a mission after that Bengals game, that and the Bucs are terrible :lol:

InfantileWholeAchillestang.gif

Hester, breaks the record, and the best to ever return em'. Shame Jackson wasn't called for that blatant pushoff on Alford right in front of the refs... they weren't calling shit in the 4th quarter. Honestly I wanted to see 60 points :lol:

josh mccown has definitely crashed back to earth :lol:

I told you he would, can't remember who it was a few pages back defending him but bottom line the dude is a journeyman for a reason. This Bucs team may be the worst in the NFL.

that game last night was over in the first 5 minutes :lol:

• Like 1

Dammit, Peterson - you're costing me.

Unlucky past week for you. Peterson and RG3 out for awhile.

Yeah, I'm hoping to just bring in a random QB - unsure whether or not to shift Peterson, if he comes back -he'll be great, but there are no other decent RBs - and naturally don't want to drop him if he'll be back in just a few weeks...

Goodell is fucking pathetic. To his credit, he is the Michael Myers of sport commissioners. How many times can someone fuck up so badly, and still make $44 million a year? He would have to be caught in bed with a little girl for anything to happen to him.

i thought he should have been gone after he quickly burned the patriot spy tapes to cover that up.

Edited by bran

Goodell is fucking pathetic. To his credit, he is the Michael Myers of sport commissioners. How many times can someone fuck up so badly, and still make $44 million a year? He would have to be caught in bed with a little girl for anything to happen to him.

i thought he should have been gone after he quickly burned the patriot spy tapes to cover that up.

Or how about when he completely fucked over the Saints and straight end a few guys careers for what turned out to be next to no reason? Or when he let practically high school referees officiate real regular season NFL games over a labor dispute? It's a joke.

• Like 1