2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

You think the Bucs have a better chance with a journeyman QB to make the wildcard, besides the Falcons who are completely healthy this season with a franchise QB and the best WR duo in the NFL???? Man, one bad season and people forget what the Falcons did a year prior.

I really think Lovie Smith can turn this team around as Andy Reid did with the Chiefs. Don't like Matt Ryan at all; the dude completely and utterly chokes in the playoffs.

Fair enough but I still see the Falcons having a better chance than the Bucs to make it in. McCown WILL be throwing to a good duo in Jackson and rookie Mike Evans but I just don't see them established enough. Matt takes all the flack of the playoff chokes as he is the team leader but this defense gave away the chance to goto the SB the season before last, not Matt. Matt stepped it up in the playoffs against the Hawks and then the Niners but the D couldn't hold.

Sunday will be a tale of the tape when we play the Saints opening day. Watching Hard Knocks on HBO changed the way I looked at Matts leadership and now with two new line coaches.... they will look different this season, for sure.

josh mccown is going to crash back to earth really, really hard.

I think so too. While Jackson will be nice to throw to, a combo of Marshall, Jeffery, and Bennett was much much better. I think those receivers made him look a lot better than he is. He's a journeyman QB for a reason.

josh mccown is going to crash back to earth really, really hard.

I think so too. While Jackson will be nice to throw to, a combo of Marshall, Jeffery, and Bennett was much much better. I think those receivers made him look a lot better than he is. He's a journeyman QB for a reason.

yeah exactly. there is a reason why the guy has bounced around his whole career. the guy is 50td-45 int and that is after a 13-1 season. the league has a long and storied history of backups having a good stretch that parlayed that into a starting job just to fail miserably, just look at matt flynn :lol: