architecture; the thread.

Snake-Pit

Anything and everything to do with architecture really.

Me, I like...

batllo.jpg

As seen on TV

By Gaudi

http://spainattractions.es/unesco-world-heritage-sites-catalonia/

I like the frames and the curvature of that whole window/bay/area.

Reminds me of 'dare I say it' Casper (1995)...

I also like/love marble.

Om nom nom nom to that, but not marble tiles on brick/cement, I mean actual marble is the thing/wall/step etc... - Marble.

maxresdefault.jpg

This construction that toured the world...

Coolest stage ever had a metal grate that sounded great and I once had an original Floyd Rose trem' put on to an old/cheap Strat copy/pointed headstock Columbus - floating, with some extra wood cut out and the strings holding the bridge to the guitar - and by accident, achieved that same tough bouncy tone as the metal grate of that stage.

I read later, in Slash's biography, that that was his design. - That was cool, finding that out. Loved that stage anyway so finding out Slash did that put him up a notch.

Edited by Snake-Pit

I want to see Snakepit do a new 'updated' version of Civilisation, of this,

An intellectual analyse of the dogging haunts and sleazy takeaway places of Soho.

From that cool looking Snake with the jewl red eye :lol: to where it says 'homo' from 21:17 - 21:22 :lol:

I love Barcelona for Gaudi's architecture all over the city. Of course La Sagrada Familia is the crown jewel but there is so much more that has been retained in houses hotels factories. I'll go again just to see it all.

• Like 1

Same arguments for the new Wembley also. Doesn't it look so depressing when England play and you see all those empty seats at half time, people finishing off their corporate lunches?

I actually could not see somebody bulldozing St James and making some vacuous new stadium. They would be real protests. Most stadia are seen as hallowed turf.

Same arguments for the new Wembley also. Doesn't it look so depressing when England play and you see all those empty seats at half time, people finishing off their corporate lunches?

I actually could not see somebody bulldozing St James and making some vacuous new stadium. They would be real protests. Most stadia are seen as hallowed turf.

I think you'll find its called the 'Sports Direct' stadium now :lol: