Let's talk about the importance of marriage.

arnold layne

Do you believe in marriage?   

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What if your spouse turns out to be an arsehole?

At least you've still got god.

Put you right off though, wouldn't it? Last thing you want when the tips getting purple is an earful of Psalms eh? :lol: Not having a pop at no ones relligion or anything so don't take this bad anyone but like, if ones sexual practises were so closely tied to God it wouldn't half throw you off your game :lol:

All that build up, it's the wedding day and you're next up to get your card stamped and then the thought occurs to you...'this ones for God' :lol: *shudders*

God should be present in the bedroom.

You want to penetrate deeply and stimulate the clitoris simulateously.
  • Like 1

At least you've still got god.

Put you right off though, wouldn't it? Last thing you want when the tips getting purple is an earful of Psalms eh? :lol: Not having a pop at no ones relligion or anything so don't take this bad anyone but like, if ones sexual practises were so closely tied to God it wouldn't half throw you off your game :lol:

All that build up, it's the wedding day and you're next up to get your card stamped and then the thought occurs to you...'this ones for God' :lol: *shudders*

God should be present in the bedroom.

You want to penetrate deeply and stimulate the clitoris simulateously.

I love it when people catch my references :heart:

Don't fool yourself Arnold ... marriage, doesn't mean fck for free...

All three women I've banged I've had to shell out some money. Whether for drinks or for dinner, it's just the way it is.

That's just something you've got to expect.

I wouldn't get married only for sex though. I'd have to tolerate the person. Likewise they'd have to tolerate me and that can be difficult as well.

Whatever. I need a fucking job.

That's why God invented 'the divorce' ;)
Thats the point my precocious young friend, Catholicism forbids it. Read what they're talking about first innit :lol:

Well, we had Henry the 8th... So...

Yeah.

Though my first g/f was Catholic, and, I've had/have good Catholic friends... It's all good.

Thats the point my precocious young friend, Catholicism forbids it. Read what they're talking about first innit :lol:

The person McLeod was addressing was a yank, all they had was George the 3rd :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

The person McLeod was addressing was a yank, all they had George the 3rd :lol:

IDK why I translated that as 'George the turd'...

And I thought the only monarch they had was King James...

:shrugs: who knew?..

I don't know anything about George the 3rd... If he was a turd or not.

Not too boned up on my UK history, tbh.

I might be wrong, Dies' would probably be the best port of call here. Anyway, importance of marriage, whatcha reckon Snakes, meet you down Marlyebone Registry office? :lol:

Sign a lot of prenups and you're on....

But expect a quick expensive for you cheap for me divorce soon afterwards, but with that, I could get a cousin of yours into the country still :lol: For a small fee; of course. :D

Edited by Snake-Pit

Snakes reply in PM: Can a black bird film it please? :lol:

OMG MY PSYCHIC BREDDA!

OMG!

(I would probably ask you Len'miester, to film me and the black girl), BUT! ...

That is deep still.

Am always asking to film my lesbian sister with girls... and.. My other lesbians too come to think about it, I have asked them too...

It's like..

3some?

'No...'

Followed by; can I film it?

Which still, to this day; is 'no'.

Edited by Snake-Pit

I'm surprised at the poll results. I thought women would be more invested in marriage than men.

Some these hooray for tolerance!z is bitches too as Snoop once succinctly put it :lol:

BTW Snoop himself is married.

I was 'educated' by none other than UK Gospel Artist The Watchman and backed by UK Gospel Artist Jahziel who once said, in 2005...

"Snoop Dogg is married, he may have videos with ho's but off camera and at home, he's a happily married man."