Three college students murdered for being Muslim

Georgy Zhukov

the guy sounds like a real winner. regardless if he killed them because they were muslim or because he hated religious people he will be sitting in a prison cell for the rest of his life. starting a fight that involves killing 3 innocent people over a parking spot is just asinine and worthy of spending the rest of your life in prison.

• Like 1

If i was in America i just wouldn't argue with no one over nothing :lol: Fuck it, have the parking space! Basically, in America rule of thumb appears to be the time to get busy is when someone actually smacks you, then go for it, other than that fuck it, have the parking space, barge in front of me in the queue, whatever :lol:

If i was in America i just wouldn't argue with no one over nothing :lol: Fuck it, have the parking space! Basically, in America rule of thumb appears to be the time to get busy is when someone actually smacks you, then go for it, other than that fuck it, have the parking space, barge in front of me in the queue, whatever :lol:

or carry a concealed .45 ;)

or carry a concealed .45 ;)

Nah, fuck that, cuz if you give me a gun I'm just gonna end up shooting the window washer tramps when they don't take no for an answer :lol:

Well the parking dispute probably triggered the guy to go nuts, his views on religion probably made it easier to vilify them. I'm under the impression that anti-muslim disputes as well as violence by muslims is not as prevalent over in the States as it is in Europe? It seems to me there is more tolerance and muslims are better integrated.

• Like 1

Well the parking dispute probably triggered the guy to go nuts, his views on religion probably made it easier to vilify them. I'm under the impression that anti-muslim disputes as well as violence by muslims is not as prevalent over in the States as it is in Europe? It seems to me there is more tolerance and muslims are better integrated.

im not sure about europe but here you never really hear of muslims doing anything to anyone or americans doing anything to muslims. it seems we get along pretty well.

im not sure about europe but here you never really hear of muslims doing anything to anyone or americans doing anything to muslims. it seems we get along pretty well.

There was that asshole who shot up that Sikh temple. He thought they were Muslims.

In my personal experience I've got on pretty well with Muslims. There has been documented incidences of prejudice especially in the southern states but that is to be expected. The US has so many different religious groups Muslims can just spread out and relax. Like many people in search of faith this is the best place to do it.

It really depends on where you go. Where I live you can pretty much get away with giving someone the bird for cutting you off or driving too slow. In states with lax gun laws, that is a terrible idea.

Ironically Texas is number five in US states with the most Muslim population. I guess they like their guns too.