quick Axl rant question

I'm looking for an axl rant where he just talks about love or a failed relationship.

my friend is going through a rough time with his ex and i figure id show him a video of axl just telling someone to fuck off (he finds joy in that sort of thing) but its hard for me to come across one thats pinpointed directly to exs or relationships/lovers because I'm not a big bootleg collector, and can't remember one off the top go my head.

i figured an easy rant to find would be something before Double Talkin Jive but so far i haven't found anything. if anyone knows of any moments off the top of there head and can supply a link, it would be greatly appreciated!

I'm looking for an axl rant where he just talks about love or a failed relationship.

my friend is going through a rough time with his ex and i figure id show him a video of axl just telling someone to fuck off (he finds joy in that sort of thing) but its hard for me to come across one thats pinpointed directly to exs or relationships/lovers because I'm not a big bootleg collector, and can't remember one off the top go my head.

i figured an easy rant to find would be something before Double Talkin Jive but so far i haven't found anything. if anyone knows of any moments off the top of there head and can supply a link, it would be greatly appreciated!

Listen to Used To Love Her from the Live Era Album. It is more an explanation of meaning of the song than a rant. You decide if it is what you´re looking for.

Listen to Used To Love Her from the Live Era Album. It is more an explanation of meaning of the song than a rant. You decide if it is what you´re looking for.

I thought I had heard that song was actually about a dog he had....

Yeah, I thought about this one too. Gotta love how Axl nearly cracks laughing at the end of this "rant" right before the song starts! Edited by EvH

i can believe i forgot about that! i let him listen to that and he had a good chuckle. also told him to listen to locomotive which he described as some of the greatest song writing ever