Duff Mckagan Talks about Axl and GNR

It's also kinda stupid to think that if a guy called you a cancer publicly that you could recieve him in your house or band again. Take your Axl blinders off man. Seriously just stop! You sound more and more ridiculous each and every day.

Your post is completly nonsense.

1st

Axl never said "hey Slash, you're a cancer" or "Slash is a cancer"... That's calling someone a cancer.

Axl said "In a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer...)" ... It was an analogy ... obviously Axl was referring to some kind of Slash's behavior and to the way he, personally, saw that kind of behavior ... that's why he referred "In a nutshell" .. he just didn't want to develop his motives behind the analogy.

I'm not saying that it isn't also bad, but, maybe it's time to people stop saying that Axl called Slash a cancer, because it isn't correct. :)

2nd

Who said Slash wanted to receive Axl in his house or band, after Axl calling him cancer? Worst ... who said Axl wanted to go to Slash's house or band? :lol: Completly nonsense ... go read my post again ...

3rd

Maybe you should take your Slash blinders off ... looks like you can't see how things work.

Besides I never said Axl is an innocent in this story ...

The thing is, looks like Slash is making some kind of movement ... IF, he really wants to do something he needs to assume his half of responsibility in a proper way, or he won't go anywhere ... The same with Axl ... If Axl wants to do something, he needs to assume his half of responsibility ... the thing his, Axl doesn't look much interested in doing something ... that's why I'm only talking about Slash, not because I have an "agenda" ...

You wouldn't happier than me with a reunion, so stop acting like if you were the real illuminati around here...

:blink:

:facepalm:

Yeah ... totally out of the box, isn't it, mate? That's why I'll develop my idea in another thread to avoid overloading this one ...

It's also kinda stupid to think that if a guy called you a cancer publicly that you could recieve him in your house or band again. Take your Axl blinders off man. Seriously just stop! You sound more and more ridiculous each and every day.

Your post is completly nonsense.

1st

Axl never said "hey Slash, you're a cancer" or "Slash is a cancer"... That's calling someone a cancer.

Axl said "In a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer...)" ... It was an analogy ... obviously Axl was referring to some kind of Slash's behavior and to the way he, personally, saw that kind of behavior ... that's why he referred "In a nutshell" .. he just didn't want to develop his motives behind the analogy.

I'm not saying that it isn't also bad, but, maybe it's time to people stop saying that Axl called Slash a cancer, because it isn't correct. :)

2nd

Who said Slash wanted to receive Axl in his house or band, after Axl calling him cancer? Worst ... who said Axl wanted to go to Slash's house or band? :lol: Completly nonsense ... go read my post again ...

3rd

Maybe you should take your Slash blinders off ... looks like you can't see how things work.

Besides I never said Axl is an innocent in this story ...

The thing is, looks like Slash is making some kind of movement ... IF, he really wants to do something he needs to assume his half of responsibility in a proper way, or he won't go anywhere ... The same with Axl ... If Axl wants to do something, he needs to assume his half of responsibility ... the thing his, Axl doesn't look much interested in doing something ... that's why I'm only talking about Slash, not because I have an "agenda" ...

You wouldn't happier than me with a reunion, so stop acting like if you were the real illuminati around here...

:blink:

:facepalm:

Yeah ... totally out of the box, isn't it, mate? That's why I'll develop my idea in another thread to avoid overloading this one ...

It's not out of the box dude, it's out to fucking lunch.

Slash and Axl need to find a common enemy so that their shared sense of hatred brings them together.

Someone should pay Vince Neil, Bret Michaels and a bunch of other tossers a shedload of cash to publicly declare Axl & Slash a pair of frauds who made the shittiest album of the 80's.

I feel like tracks like Unholy or Underneath the Sun about child abuse and hunting elephants is a common ground.

But ultimately I don't see them needing to be friends to do a tour. Axl will always be the same, Slash will always think he's a bit OTT.