Cat ownership

Gracii Guns

It seems Im thinking too much about cats that I had a scary dream about them.

I saw that I am sitting in this weird meditation center and there was a cat in front of me and there was a cat next to me,

The cat next to me was scratching me and I was so scared to move, I was really about to cry. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

That wasn't a dream! The universe is telling you to meditate and also that we're really all cats, when you think about it.

well it's obvious that i love cats but i used to have dreams that there were tons of them attacking me. i think it began when one time i saw these really scary looking feral cats. i feel so bad for feral cats but these ones looked like they were ready to attack me.

5 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

She is not amused.

OMG that is exactly the phrase i use most often when her royal kitty majesty is not happy!:D

4 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

is that the scariest most fucked up dream you've had? I think there's a dream thread but I can't be bothered finding it lol

oh no i have had a far worse dream i would never even dare to post on here :nervous:

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Life would be tough for you

Haha, yeah life is tough for me but nothing to do with the cats I had or the two dogs I have now. Quite the reverse, they´re always there cheering me up and making life better (ok my first dog ate my very expensive pair of shoes and my first cat ruined all the curtains in the house:facepalm:, then I was really pissed off but today it makes me laugh thinking about it.  There will be always an animal around in my life.

Handy Alle Fotos Dez.14 600.jpg

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, hair of the dog said:

Haha, yeah life is tough for me but nothing to do with the cats I had or the two dogs I have now. Quite the reverse, they´re always there cheering me up and making life better (ok my first dog ate my very expensive pair of shoes and my first cat ruined all the curtains in the house:facepalm:, then I was really pissed off but today it makes me laugh thinking about it.  There will be always an animal around in my life.

So are you still a part of a dog or you are living an independent life now? 

20 hours ago, Slash787 said:

a1XxxO6_700b.jpg

oooooh all the pretty kitties! love them all but the Himalayan ( the one that looks like a Siamese but w/long hair ) the gray one in the snow ( guessing either Maine Coon or Norwegian Forest cat ) and the last one, which i am almost certain is a Maine Coon, are my faves :) 

i wanted to post one of my late great gentle giant Maine Coon but all his pics are on my storage device and it is not working on my laptop right now. this cat is in the Guiness Book of World Records. he lived in the city i am in and he was a super star! on top of his record as longest cat he was also a therapy cat and helped many many people. i had the pleasure of meeting Stewie at a cat show and his human mom Robin ( the one holding him in the pic ). he was so cool! sadly he passed a few years back but he was a great cat :)

Stewie with his mom.JPG

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Im on holiday for two weeks, and the cat is staying with some friends. After a couple of days, he has settled in there. What should I expect him to be like when we bring him home? 

I usually leave mine at the cattery or with my sister, and when I pick them up they get face on and sulk around for a couple of days. They eventually get over themselves. 

• Like 2

From Cats I remembered another thing.

When I was looking for apartments in Spain, I saw an apartment and contacted the owner and told her that I am coming tomorrow to see the apartment.

Then later on in the pic I saw there were Cats and I was like blahhh

I just din't wanted to sound rude and not show up, so well I did go, saw the apartment, the lady was very nice, her son was a big asshole. But she was a very sweet lady.

I just told her that I will decide and give her a call if I need to rent it.