Any Guns N Roses fans in/near NYC want to hang out?

Hey Gunners,

While everyone is waiting for the next album (not holding breath), thought it would be cool to host a little Guns N Roses hangout, party at the arcade. Thinking sometime in July. Any of you guys close by or traveling to the city anytime this summer. Always fun to hang with people who appreciate this band...Post here if you'd be down...

CK

• Like 1

Sign me up!!! I'm always down to "party hardy" and get a little "locomotive". You tell me where the party is and I will move to the city! I already live right next door to hell (Manhattan) so the drive in for me is... well... ITS SO EASY!!!! I'd love to get down with MYGNR peeps and I'm constantly around in the area all summer. If this ends up becoming one of those "things" keep me on the guest list and I'll bring ya booze, I'll bring ya girls, and most importantly I'll bring ya my emotional dedication to the band we all know and love. Hell, I'll dress up as Slash if ya get me good and drunk enough!!!! I think this sounds like a hell of an idea that I'd love to see come to fruition.

Sign me up!!! I'm always down to "party hardy" and get a little "locomotive". You tell me where the party is and I will move to the city! I already live right next door to hell (Manhattan) so the drive in for me is... well... ITS SO EASY!!!! I'd love to get down with MYGNR peeps and I'm constantly around in the area all summer. If this ends up becoming one of those "things" keep me on the guest list and I'll bring ya booze, I'll bring ya girls, and most importantly I'll bring ya my emotional dedication to the band we all know and love. Hell, I'll dress up as Slash if ya get me good and drunk enough!!!! I think this sounds like a hell of an idea that I'd love to see come to fruition.

.....step.....away.....from.....the.....crack pipe

• 2 weeks later...