Paris Hilton shits her pants cuz she thinks planes gonna crash in Egyptian Prank show

Len Cnut

Both absolute fuckin' mongs if you ask me. Literally worthless pieces of human waste, a by-product someone elses wealth, Kim Kardashian is famous for takin' a massive cock basically and the only reason she was in a position to get to that particular cock was cuz she hung around rich mates cuz her Dad was OJs lawyer, even her Dad is famous by proxy, same with Paris.

it is 100% to do with who they are and who they know and in terms of any kind of talent or discernible merit whatsoever, on any level they are absolutely the bottom of the barrel. 'But they sell themselves for money, thats a talent!' Is it REALLY? Is that where we're at as a fuckin' species, the oldest trade in the book is suddenly a talent now, pedalling your arse? Do me a fuckin' favour, they could both drop fuckin' dead right this second and it wouldn't make a turds worth of difference to anything positive in this world, except maybe their money might revert back to some old fucker like Conrad who might get soft in the brains before he dies and donate it to charity or something, they are symptomatic of a disease that infects our culture, this awful state that we've degenerated to that we just wanna watch people just do shit. Nothing exciting, nothing productive or positive or of any discernible value, just crap. Watch fuckin' Kim Kardashian get on and off planes and sit around talking bollocks with her mouth-breather family, wear different clothes and muse about things in a way that makes you question the value of the human species, there is no excuse for Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian occupying the space in our culture that they do.

Right on man, right on.

Not sure what the fuss is about. And I don't think most intelligent people 'celebrate' them....they view them like one views a tabloid newspaper. Lighthearted entertainment not to be taken seriously.

Thats sort of what a celebrity is, a celebrated personality, it doesnt require weekly Kim and Paris parties.

These guys just don't mean a thing to me I'm not being above it all or anything but honest 100% truth I couldn't give a shit what they do. If they're on telly I suppose I feel sad for when I used to watch telly on a Saturday night and i thought it was good like Gladiators, Noel House Party, Bay watch etc, but I would have stopped watching that sort of thing by now anyway so I can't blame the reality people for that. It's clearly shit but it's not MY shit so I couldn't give a toss. I genuinely couldn't identify any kardashian if you paid me a billion not boasting but it's just how it is.

^step away from the internet

Seriously, what would we do?

If we were born to millionaire or billionaire parents? One of the Kardashian girls is only 17 years old and she just bought a 2.7 million dollar home.

If me and my friends had that much money at 17 years old...........you think we'd be sitting at home playing video games all day? We'd be out partying, buying nice cars and toys, partying with rock stars, and just living it up......and the non-rich kids would probably think we were arrogant pricks.

And because my parents were rich, that means I'm not allowed to use the family money and our connections to start my own businesses?

Len, I love you bro, but what you be doing at 17 years old if your parents were billionaires and you had 10-15 million dollars in the bank? You wouldn't be taking Dazey around in your Lamborghini, doing blow, and banging strippers on your yacht?

What I was trying to say with that comment is anyone who writes a paragraph long post or even multiple paragraphs about such an utterly incredibly stupid thing as Paris hilton/kardashian or whatever socialite(how is that even a word) the fuck their names are has got way too much time on their hands.

Why do people care that much?

If we were born to millionaire or billionaire parents? One of the Kardashian girls is only 17 years old and she just bought a 2.7 million dollar home.

If me and my friends had that much money at 17 years old...........you think we'd be sitting at home playing video games all day? We'd be out partying, buying nice cars and toys, partying with rock stars, and just living it up......and the non-rich kids would probably think we were arrogant pricks.

And because my parents were rich, that means I'm not allowed to use the family money and our connections to start my own businesses?

Len, I love you bro, but what you be doing at 17 years old if your parents were billionaires and you had 10-15 million dollars in the bank? You wouldn't be taking Dazey around in your Lamborghini, doing blow, and banging strippers on your yacht?

What I was trying to say with that comment is anyone who writes a paragraph long post or even multiple paragraphs about such an utterly incredibly stupid thing as Paris hilton/kardashian or whatever socialite(how is that even a word) the fuck their names are has got way too much time on their hands.

I was agreeing with you.

And just adding that while those people might be douchebags in real life, I wonder how the rest of us would be if that much money and popularity was thrown our way when we were 17 years old.

So basically you agree with me but you worry people won't think you're cool if you express that opinion in anything more than 4 or 5 words? :lol: The objection here is why say things, why speak, why have an opinion, well cuz I'm alive ;) It really doesn't require a high level of regard or caring for me to form an opinion, depending on the article in question it's a very easy process for me, i see, i observe and assess, thoughts come in my brain, an opinion forms, it's as easy as letting a fart go.

And furthermore, if you REALLY don't care, why stop and put your finger up my arse about it? Oh what, it's not worth having an opinion on them but it's worth having an opinion on the people who have an opinion about them? Surely they'd be lower on the totem pole, no?

But then how would we ever find out how cool and aloof and unaffected you are? :lol:

I was agreeing with you.

And just adding that while those people might be douchebags in real life, I wonder how the rest of us would be if that much money and popularity was thrown our way when we were 17 years old.

But i didn't criticise them, i criticised our culture, i don't expect nothing better from them, i have no issue with anybody being rich, what i do have an issue with is our culture and the idea that it is occupied by like...mongs. If a persons famous or a celebrated personality I expect some sort of merit there, some sort of talent, i ain't having a go at them for being rich, go back and read the post, that wasn't what I was getting at at all.

Edited by Len B'stard

So basically you agree with me but you worry people won't think you're cool if you express that opinion in anything more than 4 or 5 words? :lol: The objection here is why say things, why speak, why have an opinion, well cuz I'm alive ;) It really doesn't require a high level of regard or caring for me to form an opinion, depending on the article in question it's a very easy process for me, i see, i observe and assess, thoughts come in my brain, an opinion forms, it's as easy as letting a fart go.

And furthermore, if you REALLY don't care, why stop and put your finger up my arse about it? Oh what, it's not worth having an opinion on them but it's worth having an opinion on the people who have an opinion about them? Surely they'd be lower on the totem pole, no?

But then how would we ever find out how cool and aloof and unaffected you are? :lol:

The fact that you took the time and effort to create a thread about something as idiotic as this is what kinda set me off, I usually tend to agree with you on a whole lot of topics, but taking the time to create a topic like this hmm well don't know just didn't figure you the type for it

Edited by grouse