Any YouTube experts on here?

Apollo

Yeah, I have an adsense account setup on YT. Doesn't make much money, like 200 dollars every 4 months lmao, but it's basically free money. What do you want to know?

The money comes from your own videos of random things or some other videos?

I have some GNR live videos on my account and they got pretty good views on them, I had got an option to Monetize them but I din't because they were not my videos and I was scared what if the record company sues me for using GNR videos.

Yeah, I have an adsense account setup on YT. Doesn't make much money, like 200 dollars every 4 months lmao, but it's basically free money. What do you want to know?

I have some GNR live videos on my account and they got pretty good views on them, I had got an option to Monetize them but I din't because they were not my videos and I was scared what if the record company sues me for using GNR videos.

Ya I hear ya. I actually have the most viewed Sympathy for the devil video on youtube, it's a fan made music video. But the damn thing has taken off, but so far it absent gotten blocked. I would never try and make money off of it though.

Check it out when you got a minute.

https://youtu.be/LFY_6mSBi9E

Edited by Iron MikeyJ

Ya I hear ya. I actually have the most viewed Sympathy for the devil video on youtube, it's a fan made music video. But the damn thing has taken off, but so far it absent gotten blocked. I would never try and make money off of it though.

Check it out when you got a minute.

https://youtu.be/LFY_6mSBi9E

Did you have to pick the shittest GnR song there is Michael? :lol: