Woman trips out on muslim ladies on a bus

Len Cnut

I am an immigrant. But I try to respect the laws and customs of the country I have made my home. I don't try to force any ridiculous superstitions or dangerous ideologies on the people of Japan.

I like it here. I like the fact that they don't want Muslims coming here and fucking things up. I suppose that makes me a dirty ignorant hateful racist. Oh well. Call me whatever you like....I never worry about some asshole shooting me or blowing me up cause I said/drew/dressed a way his invisible sky man told him was offensive.

私は 外人 です

Watashi wa gaijin desu

あなたは 外人 です か?

Anata wa gaijin desu ka?

I am an immigrant. But I try to respect the laws and customs of the country I have made my home. I don't try to force any ridiculous superstitions or dangerous ideologies on the people of Japan.

I like it here. I like the fact that they don't want Muslims coming here and fucking things up. I suppose that makes me a dirty ignorant hateful racist. Oh well. Call me whatever you like....I never worry about some asshole shooting me or blowing me up cause I said/drew/dressed a way his invisible sky man told him was offensive.

私は 外人 です

Watashi wa gaijin desu

あなたは 外人 です か?

Anata wa gaijin desu ka?

Uh...Mr Miyagi, Nakatomi, Hiroshima...and the cream of some young guy! :lol:

私は 外人 です

Watashi wa gaijin desu

あなたは 外人 です か?

Anata wa gaijin desu ka?

Uh...Mr Miyagi, Nakatomi, Hiroshima...and the cream of some young guy! :lol:

Cream of sum yung gui is Cantonese! :lol:

Or Wayne's Worldanese or adlibbed Mike Myersanese

Watashi no namae wa Roba-to desu

They said

Domo arigatou

Mister Roba-to

私は 外人 です

Watashi wa gaijin desu

Said Tyson to the prostitute on the eve of Buster Douglas.

• Like 1

This isn't the first time Europeans have shown religious intolerance.

The problem is, people are intolerant, cause they believe the muslims are intolerant.

My country is lately disturbing intolerant against muslims and if you ask people why a few reasons are given. They think muslims are intolerant against gays, women, other religions and the western way of living.

This is not my personal opinion, cause it's a high generalization of many people with different cultures, who only have their religion in common. But it is how the majority of people here think. So a highly tolerant country, has become intolerant, it's ironic in a way.

You know what pisses me off about Muslims? When there is an episode of Come Dine With Me and there is a smug Muslim who insist on not serving alcohol, insisting all of the non-Muslims at their dinner party sit their like sheepish toddlers drinking orange juice. It is the first duty of a host to be obliging and accommodating to your guests' needs.

I also learned, actually, in school, that cousins aren't actually cousins, muslim brothers too did this cousin thing.

Stoned guy picture anyone?

In the cesspool

Welcome to the cesspool

It's gonna bring you to ya

Shunny nunny nunny nunny knees, knees...

• 4 weeks later...