Woman trips out on muslim ladies on a bus

Len Cnut

Leave it out, it's just some gobby woman with the hump having a go at someone and using whatever obvious things there are about their appearance to have a go at em, I seen one of an asian bloke in America shouting 'you fucking blacks! you are not fucking civilised you bastards, you are not Martin Luther Kings dream!' before getting sparked out :lol: i mean it's not nice by any stretch but hardly worthy of all the Guardian articles about 'shows how deep hatred for Islam runs' and all that.

Edited by Len B'stard

I saw a woman ranting at an Asian guy about a month back, and he wasn't getting drawn into it. She kept on going like this daft cow and I told her to shut up because she's an embarrassment and teaching her kid some horrible manners.

I'm pretty mild, but wouldn't have stood for this and would have told that woman where to go.

'Make me stop'

'Ya lucky I don't work in immigration!'

'ISIS Bitches'

"Don't come here, where we're free, and come and bring your fuckerees."

Sista' must have been offended by Muslims issues with hygiene or segregation or something.

Everything's dirty to some Muslims; pork, booze, dogs, etc...

Integration doesn't mean Muslims get to sit on the side and judge from their community,

Freedom means they're free to do so if they so choose and keeping with their own traditions is their right.

Edited by Snake-Pit

I have no time to watch it now but it does not appear to be that cockney racist woman, a well known frequenter of London's transport, who usually is intoxicated and has a child perched on her knee. She is a legend.

Another thing from Croydon...

'Make me stop'

'Ya lucky I don't work in immigration!'

'ISIS Bitches'

"Don't come here, where we're free, and come and bring your fuckerees."

Sista' must have been offended by Muslims issues with hygiene or segregation or something.

Everything's dirty to some Muslims; pork, booze, dogs, etc...

Integration doesn't mean Muslims get to sit on the side and judge from their community,

Freedom means they're free to do so if they so choose and keeping with their own traditions is their right.

How do you make out she 'must've been offended by hygiene or segregation or something?' :lol:

Leave it out, it's just some gobby woman with the hump having a go at someone and using whatever obvious things there are about their appearance to have a go at em,

Racism at individual level often tend to be and it is easy to dismiss each as just some poor person who doesn't know better or takes the simple way to insult someone. The problem is when these incidents stack up, when it is indicative of an underlying social animosity, then you have a systemtic problem in society and you might get big problems. We should take this seriously, not because one knee-jerk racist a problem makes, but because it might be a symptom of a something far worse.

Leave it out, it's just some gobby woman with the hump having a go at someone and using whatever obvious things there are about their appearance to have a go at em,

Racism at individual level often tend to be and it is easy to dismiss each as just some poor person who doesn't know better or takes the simple way to insult someone. The problem is when these incidents stack up, when it is indicative of an underlying social animosity, then you have a systemtic problem in society and you might get big problems. We should take this seriously, not because one knee-jerk racist a problem makes, but because it might be a symptom of a something far worse.

Fair enough but you've got to prove all that other stuff too, in and of itself its not necessarily (though it could be) indicative of a greater problem. I just meant it important not to get carried away with this stuff. Its mostly The Guardian articles that were claiming, for a fact, that this in and of itself was indicative of a greater problem yknow? You have a point though.

I love a good bit of ''granddad'' racism, quaint, almost charming in its antiquity. ''They should put them all on a bus and drive them over the cliff'' (my own Granddad's). ''Black as coal'' or ''black as the ace of spades''. ''He/she'', pointing out a person of lightly coloured complexion, ''has a touch of the tarbrush''.

My granddad had some great one-liners. His favourite was, when spotting a big busted lady, ''she has TB'' (i.e. ''two beauts'').

Edited by DieselDaisy

Fair enough but you've got to prove all that other stuff too, in and of itself its not necessarily (though it could be) indicative of a greater problem. I just meant it important not to get carried away with this stuff. Its mostly The Guardian articles that were claiming, for a fact, that this in and of itself was indicative of a greater problem yknow? You have a point though.

I agree wholeheartedly. I have no idea how prevalent these things are over where you are. Usually I''d just dismiss it the way you did, but for instance right now over here, I would be a little bit more concerned because we are starting to be stretched by all the immigrants coming from Syria and Afghanistan. Some people ae not handlign it well. And it's not that many years since the black kid Benjamin was knifed to death in Oslo. We have to have keep tab on the pulse of what is happening and what people are feeling.

I love a good bit of ''granddad'' racism, quaint, almost charming in its antiquity. ''They should put them all on a bus and drive them over the cliff'' (my own Granddad's). ''Black as coal'' or ''black as the ace of spades''. ''He/she'', pointing out a person of lightly coloured complexion, ''has a touch of the tarbrush''.

My granddad had some great one-liners. His favourite was, when spotting a big busted lady, ''she has TB'' (i.e. ''two beauts'').

I've probably told this before but I chuckled quite a bit some year ago when my dear old grandmother and I was eating in her old apartment and she noticed a black gardener working over at the neighbour, spurring her to call out, "Look, the neigbour's got a negro!".

• Like 1

The TB one is on an episode of Steptoe and Son! Only other place i've heard it til now :lol:

The TB one is on an episode of Steptoe and Son! Only other place i've heard it til now :lol:

You're not telling me that my granddad was ripping off Steptoe and Son all that time? I'm crestfallen. I thought it was a nugget of his own genius.