Woman trips out on muslim ladies on a bus

Len Cnut

I love a good bit of ''granddad'' racism, quaint, almost charming in its antiquity. ''They should put them all on a bus and drive them over the cliff'' (my own Granddad's). ''Black as coal'' or ''black as the ace of spades''. ''He/she'', pointing out a person of lightly coloured complexion, ''has a touch of the tarbrush''.

My granddad had some great one-liners. His favourite was, when spotting a big busted lady, ''she has TB'' (i.e. ''two beauts'').

The TB one is on an episode of Steptoe and Son! Only other place i've heard it til now :lol:

You're not telling me that my granddad was ripping off Steptoe and Son all that time? I'm crestfallen. I thought it was a nugget of his own genius.

http://youtu.be/4aoK6UKyzjU

9.58, your Grandads a plaguarist :lol:

These Europeans are making Americans look tolerable.

We have a long and illustrious history of intolerance, trust me :lol: Theres towns/places you couldnt walk the streets around here when i was a lad. Fuck me, I've felt a little heat up North even lately.

You fuckers invented intolerance. I see videos like this and I think "These are the masters at work." I mean what would your version of rednecks be? Americans generally think Europeans as progressive, cultured and above all tolerable. Now we know you have idiots too.

Joke is on them though. Europeans are not making enough babies, their population is in decline. You want to prevent a "Muslim takeover" start fucking without contraceptives. I would say do it like the Catholics but that would given something Dazey and Len to poke fun at.

These Europeans are making Americans look tolerable.

We have a long and illustrious history of intolerance, trust me :lol: Theres towns/places you couldnt walk the streets around here when i was a lad. Fuck me, I've felt a little heat up North even lately.

You fuckers invented intolerance. I see videos like this and I think "These are the masters at work." I mean what would your version of rednecks be? Americans generally think Europeans as progressive, cultured and above all tolerable. Now we know you have idiots too.

Joke is on them though. Europeans are not making enough babies, their population is in decline. You want to prevent a "Muslim takeover" start fucking without contraceptives. I would say do it like the Catholics but that would given something Dazey and Len to poke fun at.

Oh absolutely man! You guys dont even have a BNP or a NF or any racist paramiltary organisations like Column 88 or Combat 18. Shit, we even had some fascists in the old days with Oswald Moseley.

• Like 1

Being proud to be British doesn't mean hating those who are different, even if they speak whatever, still doesn't mean they're not British/and it is never cool to hate on even in an invasion of whatever offense sparked people to speak up words of hate saying they love the country.

I love a good bit of ''granddad'' racism, quaint, almost charming in its antiquity. ''They should put them all on a bus and drive them over the cliff'' (my own Granddad's). ''Black as coal'' or ''black as the ace of spades''. ''He/she'', pointing out a person of lightly coloured complexion, ''has a touch of the tarbrush''.

My granddad had some great one-liners. His favourite was, when spotting a big busted lady, ''she has TB'' (i.e. ''two beauts'').

The TB one is on an episode of Steptoe and Son! Only other place i've heard it til now :lol:

You're not telling me that my granddad was ripping off Steptoe and Son all that time? I'm crestfallen. I thought it was a nugget of his own genius.

http://youtu.be/4aoK6UKyzjU

9.58, your Grandads a plaguarist :lol:

He is the Led Zeppelin of granddads.

• Like 1

ISIS bitches, ISIS bitches, ISIS bitches! :lol:

The funny thing is, she is black :lol:

Anyway, this is disgusting

I have no time to watch it now but it does not appear to be that cockney racist woman, a well known frequenter of London's transport, who usually is intoxicated and has a child perched on her knee. She is a legend.

In this case, she is a REAL parasite on society, unlike those muslim womans

I also like the fact that racism is not even a white privilege anymore :lol:

i'm just trolling dudes

Edited by Strange Broue

Europe needs to be saved

You just learn to talk to a woman without sweating before you think about putting an entire continent to rights eh dickhead? :lol:

In a few decades Europe will look like Israel, rockets, suicide bombings, European women put in burkas and used as breeders for Muhammad's footsoldiers. Europe as it was known is on life support.

Europe needs to be saved

You just learn to talk to a woman without sweating before you think about putting an entire continent to rights eh dickhead? :lol:

In a few decades Europe will look like Israel, rockets, suicide bombings, European women put in burkas and used as breeders for Muhammad's footsoldiers. Europe as it was known is on life support.

And you'd know cuz you've ventured how far out your front door? :lol: Exactly, so shut the fuck up, stick to things you're good at like judging the hairlines of aging rockstar poofs.

• Like 1

Europe needs to be saved

Shitpost of the year.

• Like 1

Europe needs to be saved

Many other nutjobs make the same prediction.