Dizzy Reed Says He's "Still Waiting For That Big Check To Come In"

*shrug* there are tons of working performers out there who are not rich, even if they're fairly successful - they work steadily and make enough to pay the bills and have a decent middle-class standard of living but aren't about to buy a Malibu mansion. Dizzy might be in that category. Or he might just be a complete dumbass with his money. Or a bit of both.

*shrug* there are tons of working performers out there who are not rich, even if they're fairly successful - they work steadily and make enough to pay the bills and have a decent middle-class standard of living but aren't about to buy a Malibu mansion. Dizzy might be in that category. Or he might just be a complete dumbass with his money. Or a bit of both.

Well we know where Pitmans money goes... if you ever seen him pulling an old school Slash / Adler on stage... Dizzy seems like he is in more control. He isn't living the Malibu dream but he is probably doing better than living in the gutter.

Same website lists Duff at $20m. Compared to Dizzy at $15m, that seems impossible given Duff's writing credits on Appetite/Lies/Contraband plus his investments in stuff like Starbucks and Microsoft back in the day. Dizzy doesn't have any of that going for him and I wonder what kind of royalties he even got for the UYI albums.

Well we know where Pitmans money goes... if you ever seen him pulling an old school Slash / Adler on stage... Dizzy seems like he is in more control. He isn't living the Malibu dream but he is probably doing better than living in the gutter.

Yep, I would guess he's in that "working professional" category -- not poor, not rich, just comfortably in the middle somewhere. It's the same place that a lot of working actors and musicians exist in.

A groupie going with Dizzy Reed? Bargain basement bottom of the pile there.

Can just imagine her sidling up to a roadie backstage.

"Does Axl want to see me? No? One of the guitarists? No? Tommy? No? The drummer? No? Oh, the keyboard player? Sigh...Yeah, okay"

*opens the dressing room door, is instantly crestfallen*

"Oh. To be honest I was hoping for Pitman."