Chinese Democracy II

To be honest the most exciting thing to me about this whole reunion stuff (whatever it ends up amounting to) is the prospect of (1.) just getting new GNR music in general but (2.) Getting some of the CD era stuff out there possibly of course this would be at the cost of changes with the additions of probably at the least Slash maybe all the rest of whoever returns too. Which is fine because we all know Axl in the CD era always wanted to add whoever the new members were to most the songs in some facet even if the song was basically finished years before. Though I hated the idea of Axl possibly removing some Bucket stuff for a lesser guitar player, though if there were someone I would be most ok with replacing a Bucket section for a NuGNR song it would be Slash. And it would be flat out interesting to hear what Slash's interpretive additions would be like for these really out there songs.

But also I think finally releasing some of the other CD era material as at least part of a new album might be a good idea for both parties involved speaking of Axl and the rest of the guys. Because assuming this whole reunion thing is relativity a recent thing then the whole getting back into the groove of things and writing new music would be the absolute last thing I would assume they would do, or be the hardest I would say. 20+ years of separation .... yea. So being able to take songs already produced and just adding some guitar,bass,ect would be easy sort of crossing over. And why waste all that previous effort spent on those songs? As strange as it sounds I could almost see Slash liking the idea, at least for this first album and who knows maybe they could also put 1,2,3,4 or whatever totally brand new reunion songs on this first new album with older CD era songs mixed in, so then people still feel like they're getting are real reunion sound at the same time.

Edited by amacfantasy