Adler to Play Whiskey A Go Go - April 1st

SmackMaster511

All they're promoting is Duff and Slash in GNR, they're keeping everyone guessing until the first show or a promo photo is released as far as what the band lineup will be.

People shouldn't assume anything until the last note is played the night of the first show.

You never know if some of the guys are going to show up to support Steven.

they don't give a damn about Steven, never have. They used him for his drumming and chucked him away like a used chocolate bar wrapper. Listen to Steven's interview with Trunk last year..he says Slash and Duff never call him and act weird around him. Is that how you treat a friend? No..that's how you treat someone that you dislike. The problem with Steven is that he was/is too nice to be in a band like GNR.

People go on and on about how Steven is emotional and should shut up if he wants a reunion. I say that Steven should speak his mind after all the bs he has gone through and how his ex bandmates have treated him.

What do they owe him these days?

"I owe it all to Steven Adler. He's the reason I play guitar". Or some other phony garbage like that, no?

Steven will be part of the tour - you gotta have a back up plan like frank because of Stevens stuff outside of music- the world wants

to know what going on with GNR and nobody knows and I love it- they are back my friends-gonna take over the Music world once again

Edited by iceman51999

You never know if some of the guys are going to show up to support Steven.

they don't give a damn about Steven, never have. They used him for his drumming and chucked him away like a used chocolate bar wrapper. Listen to Steven's interview with Trunk last year..he says Slash and Duff never call him and act weird around him. Is that how you treat a friend? No..that's how you treat someone that you dislike. The problem with Steven is that he was/is too nice to be in a band like GNR.

People go on and on about how Steven is emotional and should shut up if he wants a reunion. I say that Steven should speak his mind after all the bs he has gone through and how his ex bandmates have treated him.

Adler has no one to blame but himself. He throws them under the bus constantly. Why should they pretend to be his best friend in the world?

Adler will be a part of the reunion in some capacity... However, there is no way they are announcing this. He's too much of a risk. He's probably most susceptible to a shady element that could endanger is role in the band.