MyGNR 2016 Tour Ticket Swap Thread

I have two Detroit tickets and now I can't go. Excellent seats. i'm willing to sell them below face value. I bought them for $225 each and will be willing to sell them for $200, no fees. 

Bought them through flash seats so reliable and easy to transfer to you.

section E
row 13
seats 17 & 18

6 minutes ago, S'mores said:

I have two Detroit tickets and now I can't go. Excellent seats. i'm willing to sell them below face value. I bought them for $225 each and will be willing to sell them for $200, no fees. 

Bought them through flash seats so reliable and easy to transfer to you.

section E
row 13
seats 17 & 18

Just trying to help you out. Id go even lower at this point. Tons of face values available. Best of luck man

I have some extra Floor seats for the sold out Gillette Stadium show in Boston 7/19 + 7/20. All at face value, OR BEST OFFER, and all are pairs of 2.

For 7/19--
Sec A3 Row 29
Sec B1 Row 2
Sec B2 Row 2
For 7/20--
Sec A3 Row 10

PM me if interested!!

Edited by holyhat00

Seattle Show - Centurylong Field, August 12: I have one GA PIT 1 (Slash's Side) ticket I'm looking to exchange for one GA PIT 2 (Duff's side) ticket. Straight trade, we can do this the day of the show if need be. We have three people in my party going, and I want to make sure we're all in the same area. PM if interested. 

On June 13, 2016 at 7:03 PM, Jono23 said:

I still have these tickets if anyone is looking. If I can't get face value I will sell them below cost.

I paid $314 from Ticketmaster for these July 24th MetLife tickets (official prices after fees) but I will sell these to a fan for $285 each all in.

Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 7.20.26 PM.png

IMG_2708.jpg

Edited by Jono23

Sunday July 3rd Soldier Field Chicago single ticket section 232 row 1...asking below face  $70 or best offer. Face is 120. Check out my ebay profile for feedback tristanj13 over 900 points all positive.

Edited by tristanj13
Lowered asking price

Hey everyone! I'm reselling my e-ticket for - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field - July 14.

GA PIT SLASH SIDE

on Ticketmaster with all the additional fees istandart ticket os 275 $ - I m gonna sale them to u without the fees for 200$ !!

Contact me))

2 San Francisco E-Tickets for sale!

Hey, I had to make some changes to my holiday planning (flying to the USA from Germany for GNR), which is why I am now going to go to the Los Angeles shows instead of the San Francisco show.
Of course I couldn't wait and bought SF tickets the day they were released. 

Now I have 2 E-Tickets for sale, Section L107, Row 35, Seats 11 & 12, which I'd like to sell for 300$ for both, the price I paid at Ticketmaster, because this trip is going to be veeery expensive for me as a student.

Contact me if you're interested :)

Bildschirmfoto 2016-06-26 um 17.40.27.png

Edited by rocco

Change of friends plans leaves me with 2 in Section 104 to July 1 Chicago show.  I will be there and can meet in person or email ahead of time.  

Also, I have 2 in section 1 for Metlife show 7/24 and 6 in section 133.  I will be there and use whatever I am stuck with.

Finally, have 4 in PIT2 for Foxborough 7/20.  Not going to be able to travel for this one.

All tickets are $25 BELOW FACE and I will eat the fees.

On 6/19/2016 at 8:37 PM, olga said:

On top of trying to swap GA tickets with someone for the July 1st Chicago show, I've got 6 extra tickets that I hope to sell. They include a pair in A6 and 2 in 106. I've got a total of 4 in 106 that I'd like to sell, but if I can't find someone to switch a GA ticket with me, I'll be selling the GAs and keeping 2 in 106. I'm asking for what I paid for 'em - $275 each. If you or someone you know needs tix, please hit me up! Fuck Ticketmaster.

The 106 tickets are gone. The pair in A6 is still available, and I am now also selling the GA2. They're all e-tickets and can be transferred through Ticketmaster. Again at face value. 

Edit: It's now a GA1 for sale, not GA2. 

Edit 2: The GA has been sold. 

Edit 3: I upgraded my A6 tickets to GA Pit 1 this morning, so the last pair for sale is now in that section.

Edit 4: All tickets have sold. Sorry for being an edit freak lately. 

Edited by olga