MyGNR 2016 Tour Ticket Swap Thread

Have 2 extra VIP tix for FedEx Field, DC show, 26 June, 7th row A2.  Face $500 each, willing to sell for $300 each.   Live and Let Die package.  Let me know if interested.  Thanks!

Edited by LoyalFan
Lower price

I have two tickets to the Nashville show for sale. I originally charged them, then had someone give me tickets as a gift so, I'm going to take a loss on these tickets as I really just need the cash for bills. I'll take face value which is 310.00 for the pair. They're section K, row 28, seat 19/18.

Edited by Nintari

On May 30, 2016 at 4:38 PM, Jono23 said:

I have 2 tickets for July 24th at MetLife Stadium in NJ that I'm looking to sell at face value. Section 113 Row 13. I have the physical tickets in hand right now.

Screen Shot 2016-05-30 at 4.35.20 PM.png

I still have these tickets if anyone is looking. If I can't get face value I will sell them below cost.

MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ Sun, Jul 24, 2016

I just bought tickets - again. They sold tickets to the pit :headbang: So now I have two extra tickets for section 5, floor, if anyone is interested. Since I'm coming from abroad, the tickets is 'Will Call', so I can deliver them personally to you at the stadium. Face value, pm if interested :D

I have 1 spare paradise city vip ticket. Sec 3 row b. Had a friend back out after I paid for both. Ticket was 750 but I realize I won't get that back so shoot me an offer. Getting some is better than none

I have one ticket available for July 1st in Chicago. I'd be open to trading it for the 3rd but I'd prefer to move it. Face value of course. It's Section B1 Row 14 Seat 14. Come party with me and my friends. I broke up with my now ex-girlfriend which is why I have the extra ticket. It was $275 after taxes/fees. $250 face value.

I have two tickets available on the floor for the show on June 26th at Fed Ex field in DC. I was going to use them but now I have another friend is going so we need to get 3 together. Looking for under face value, $200 each. PM me if interested. Tickets are located: 

Section A1, Row 7, Seat 15

Section A1, Row 7, Seat 16

Edited by gnr estranged

On top of trying to swap GA tickets with someone for the July 1st Chicago show, I've got 6 extra tickets that I hope to sell. They include a pair in A6 and 2 in 106. I've got a total of 4 in 106 that I'd like to sell, but if I can't find someone to switch a GA ticket with me, I'll be selling the GAs and keeping 2 in 106. I'm asking for what I paid for 'em - $275 each. If you or someone you know needs tix, please hit me up! Fuck Ticketmaster.

Posted in the Tour section..

Hey, can anyone explain the deal with Vivid tickets please? They're an option for resale tickets but coming from the UK i've never heard of them. Are they legit etc? 

And does anyone know face value for pit tickets? Vivid have Pit tickets for night 2 at $292 which seems pretty good. $374 for night one.

On June 19, 2016 at 0:30 PM, Carburetta said:

Posted in the Tour section..

Hey, can anyone explain the deal with Vivid tickets please? They're an option for resale tickets but coming from the UK i've never heard of them. Are they legit etc? 

And does anyone know face value for pit tickets? Vivid have Pit tickets for night 2 at $292 which seems pretty good. $374 for night one.

I've never used Vivid before and haven't heard much about them, so can't speak to how legit they are or not. Pit tickets were $250 before Ticketmaster fees, but about $275 after. I'd say that $292 is a pretty decent resale price, considering that others are selling for way more.