Guns N' Roses article in the Wall Street Journal

Neil Shah at the Wall Street Journal wrote about GNR today. No new bombshells from what I can tell, though they did reference Axl's iconic chat on this forum (not by name by as "a fan website). Enjoy!

Guns N’ Roses Puts It Back Together: The reunion of Axl Rose, Slash and Duff McKagan is important to the industry: http://www.wsj.com/articles/guns-n-roses-puts-it-back-together-1458760765

I was just thinking - I'm looking forward to seeing Mr Rose and Mr McKagen and Mr Slash in Vegas.   Nah- good article though.  Interesting, nothing groundbreaking though.  Just good to read about Guns in a more "trusted/legitimate" source.   

• Like 1

Yea I read this a couple days ago and was pleasantly surprised there was some research done. It seemed the journalist took time to read both sides on some of the issues and expressed them both without seemingly taking a side. The focus of the article remained on how it is coming together and shrugged off the negative. 

kinda interesting he said this in 2011

"Manager after manager popped the reunion question.  In one 3 a.m. conversation while managing Mr. Rose on tour, Mr. Katsis recalls: “He told me he wasn’t opposed to doing it at some point, and that he had no real issues with Slash.” But he still wasn’t ready."

Edited by spliff